When you’re missing the mountains, there’s snow choice but to resort to some wintry wordplay to chairlift your spirits. We’re walking in a winter pun-derland with this lot…
- Ski ya later
- It’s all downhill from here
- You’ve taken a piste of my heart
- ‘Tis the ski-son to be jolly, fa la la la la…
- Skiing is the piste de résistance of winter sports
- All you need is gloves
- You’ll après-ciate a crisp pint of beer after a day on the slopes
- Make it schnappy
- With great powder comes great responsibility
- Snow long, friend
- Live like there’s snow tomorrow
- Boldly go where snowman has gone before
- Icy you, baby
- Powder to the people
- It takes one to snow one
- If we do say snow ourselves
- There’s snow place like home
- Dance like snowbody’s watching
- Let’s get this snow on the road
- Don’t flurry, be happy
- Can I Alp you?
- Alpine for you when I’m gone
- Have we peaked your interest?
- Actions peak louder than words
- What’s the Matterhorn with you?
- And they lived happily Everest after
- Want a sneak peak?
- It’s a winterful life
- The winter takes it all
- Crazy little thing cold love
- The best things in life are freeze
- I came, I thaw, I conquered
- Head for the chills
- Freeze a jolly good fellow
There’s snow possible way these puns can get any worse. Think you could do better?