There's a phenomenal range of over 120 restaurants in Breckenridge, and all are really well priced. The standard is high and, no matter what sort of cuisine you're craving, you're bound to find it somewhere.
• Relish – The seasonal, Colorado-inspired menu is small but varied, and includes options like flat iron steak, glazed pork, scallops and Korean short ribs. Finish with a baked Alaska or pina colada crème brûlée.
• Hearthstone – An upmarket eatery in a gorgeous old house. The American menu focuses on meat and fish, and ends on a high with desserts like four-layer carrot cake, banana split or triple chocolate decadence.
• Le Petit Paris – Arguably one of the best French restaurants outside France, here you'll be transported across the pond to dine on frogs legs, escargot, French onion soup and filet mignon.
• Northside Pizza – Keep things casual with a dinner of pizza, chicken wings, or their signature fry baskets. Just save room from the snowballs (fried sweet dough covered in icing sugar) or gold nuggets (fried sweet dough with cinnamon sugar).
• Mi Casa – Great views and friendly service add to the delicious Mexican menu - specialitiy tacos, fajitas, quesadillas, nachos, enchiladas, chimichangas, tamales - you name it, you can get it here. Pair everything with a drink from the margarita menu.
• Ten Mile Station (top of Quicksilver chairlift) – Gourmet and self-service aren’t often terms that go together, but this place has done it. Grab a seat on the terrace to enjoy a mouthwatering burger or pasta dish.
• Ski Hill Grill (bottom of Peak 8) – The world’s your oyster here, with menu options from America, Europe and Asia – plus a convenient patio for watching all the action on the slopes.
This Wild West town has plenty of venues for a night out, each one offering daily happy hours. On the mountain, the après is superb, with lots of the venues open until late. And when the sun goes down, head down into resort for over 30 more bars and restaurants.
• Gold Pan Saloon – Built in 1879, this is the oldest bar west of Mississipi. With its swinging doors and rustic décor, it's a proper cowboy hangout. Play a game of pool or ring swing and admire the authentic, and honestly mesmorising, photos and signs that hang on the walls.
• Burke & Riley's Irish Pub – Celtic music plays along in the background, and Guinness is savoured around the outdoor fire pit. With some of the best views in resort, it's no surprise that this is one of the hottest places to go.
• T-Bar – At the base of Peak 8, this friendly bar is always rocking. The patio has spectacular views, the staff take turns to blare their own personal music out - which everyone loves - and they offer rotating drinks specials and NFL Sunday tickets.
• Breckenridge Brewery – The original branch of the third-oldest craft brewery in the state. Having opened in 1990, this bar offers a huge array of own-brand brews and even has a happy hour every day from 3-6pm.
• At the top the Peak 9, there are both flat-out open runs and tight tree-lined runs - plus superb snow.
• TenMile Station at the top of the Quicksilver lift has a great selection for lunch and excellent views.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
As there won’t be a rep based in Breckenridge, we’ll email you before you arrive to give you your reference number for any pre-booked lift passes, equipment hire or tuition, and make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.