Hotel Du Colin , Italy
- Ski-out hotel, just 1 minute from the lifts.
- In the village centre, close to ski rental and ski school.
- Recently refurbished with a new, modern style.
- Friendly Italian hospitality, ideal for families and groups.
- Bar/pub with giant flatscreen TV and pool table.
- Free unlimited wine or soft drinks with evening meals and daily afternoon tea or coffee.
Tourist tax payable locally
An approximate fee of €2 per person per night.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Hotels in Sestriere don’t get more central than the Du Col, sitting in pride of place at the very centre of the village. A stay here means first dibs on the slopes each morning and doorstep access to the Milky Way’s 400km of piste. It’s got a really friendly vibe throughout and has a cosy lounge with panoramic mountain views. Or if you prefer things a bit more lively, head downstairs to the pub for après with a locals’ atmosphere.
At the heart of the hotel are the comfy rooms – uber modern design, with stylish touches like sleek wooden floors, pops of colour and inspiring artwork. And there are plenty of room options to suit your group – twins, triples, quads and singles. The restaurant serves up regional and Italian specialities – perfect for refuelling after a big day on the mountain – and wine, water and soft drinks are all included.
2 for 1 lift pass
Certain departure dates are also excluded. See terms and conditions for details.
· ski-in (conditions permitting) · at the foot of the slopes · central location · less than 1 minute's walk to nearest ski lift and nursery slopes · a short ski or 10-minute walk to ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safety deposit box and telephone.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC. Cots are available for this room.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Cots are available for this room.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: Rooms are automatically made up as twin beds. Double beds (twin beds made up as a double) need to be requested at the time of booking.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, for use in selected rooms. Request at time of booking. Interconnecting rooms are also available.
· quiet bar/lounge with panoramic mountain views · lively après pub with giant projector screen and Sky TV · pool table · free WiFi throughout · large restaurant · lift · 70 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course buffet evening meals with wine, water and soft drinks included · afternoon tea and coffee (4.30-5.30pm) · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.