Hotel Delle Alpiin , Italy
- Situated in the upper area of Passo Tonale, 5 minutes' walk to the centre.
- 3 minutes' walk to the Valbiolo lift and 5 minutes to the main nursery slopes.
- Wellness area with pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool with outdoor area.
- Wine tasting room with over 150 different labels.
Tourist tax payable locally
An approximate fee of €1.80 per person per night (age 14 & over).
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Situated in the upper area of the Passo Tonale resort centre and within easy reach of the Valbiolo chairlift, this characteristically-styled hotel boasts superb panoramic views. The lounge area offers a nice place to relax, or why not try the delights of the hotel's wine cellar with an evening of wine tasting? The hotel now has a wellness area with facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool with outdoor section.
· 5 minutes' walk to resort centre, ski hire shop, ski school meeting place and nursery slopes · 3 minutes' walk to Valbiolo chairlift and ski bus stop
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC an balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or king bed, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
· bar with satellite TV · indoor pool (indoor pool can only be used by children aged 15 years or under before 5.30pm) · sauna, steam room and whirlpool (exclusively for customers aged 16 years and over) · cocktail lounge · extra charge for wine tasting room with more than 150 different labels · 57 rooms
· buffet breakfast with daily hot options · tea time from 4-5pm · 3-course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.