Hotel Cielo Bluin , Italy
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre, nursery slopes and Valbiolo chairlift.
- Regular happy hour from 4.30pm-5.30pm.
- Great value accommodation in a mountain style.
Tourist tax payable locally
An approximate fee of €1.50 per person per night.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Cielo Blu is a small, family-run hotel situated conveniently just few minutes away from the centre of Passo Tonale and the pistes. This comfortable hotel offers a cosy accommodation in an attractive mountain style, with a warm and relaxing atmosphere.
· 5 minutes' walk to the village centre, nursery slopes, Valbiolo chairlift
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
· restaurant · bar with lounge area · ski room with lockers (snowboards may struggle to fit in the locker) · extra charge for use of the spa and pool at Residence Dahu, Hotel Locanda Locatori and Hotel La Mirandola · free WiFi in public areas · 29 rooms
· welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 3-course waiter-service evening meal with choice of main course, salad and starter buffet · twice weekly candlelit Trentino and Italian gala dinners · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.