Park Hotel Folgaridain , Italy
- Daytime shuttle bus to Belvedere lift and a public bus to Folgarida centre.
- Wellness area including indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool and steam room.
- Superb entertainment programme with live music, games and shows.
- Free hotel-run kids' club for 3-11 year olds and large indoor play area.
Tourist tax payable locally
An approximate fee of €1.80 per person per night.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The stylish and spacious Park Hotel Folgarida may just be the perfect ski accommodation. It offers everything you could want for a fantastic snowsports holiday - attractive accommodation, friendly service, abundant food and superb leisure facilities. Even the hire shop is in the hotel itself, so there's no trekking down to the resort on arrival day to get yourself kitted out. The Park's lively, informal atmosphere particularly appeals to families, while its position is ideal for any snowsport lover - the pistes of Folgarida, Marilleva and Madonna di Campiglio are directly on the doorstep. If you can already ski or board, the easiest way to the ski school is to ski down to the Belvedere gondola - the school meets at the top of the gondola. And there's no need to worry if you're not quite ready to ski straight from the door – the hotel also offers a shuttle service to and from the Belvedere lift.
2-for-1 lift passes
· ski-in, ski-out hotel accessed directly from Malghet Aut via a red run · located on the Belvedere piste · 500m walk to the Belvedere lift with direct access to the entire ski area · free shuttle bus to Belvedere lift · 3km from Folgarida centre for shops and bars - public bus to centre stops outside hotel
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Double Room - sleeps 2: Double bed or twin beds, private shower and WC.
Double Room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed or twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Double Room - sleeps 2-4: Double bed, extra single beds or bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
The hotel has a limited number of twin rooms, so these need to be requested at the time of booking.
· bar · comfortable lounge with open fire place · spa area with indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, kneipp foot bath, aromatherapy showers and relaxation area · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · fitness room · children's playroom · free hotel-run kids' club for children aged from 3 (must be toilet trained) to 11 years (8.30am-9pm, Sun-Fri) - extra charge for lunch · free WiFi · ski hire shop within hotel · ski lockers · entertainment programme including live music, games and shows · free shuttle bus to Folgarida lifts (running at set times in the morning and afternoon and other times on request, subject to minimum numbers) · free afternoon shuttle service to Madonna di Campiglio centre (not lifts) for shopping/excursion · 2 lifts · 111 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · buffet evening meals · optional upgrade to include lunches, at a supplement · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Good to know
The swimming pool is open from 10am-12pm and 4pm-8pm. Children under 10 years incl. are only permitted to use the pool between 10am and 6pm (excluding lunchtime) and must be accompanied by an adult. No admittance to the gym, sauna or steam room for children under 16 years.
Flip flops must be worn in the spa area and swimming caps are compulsory when using the pool - these can be purchased from the hotel for a small charge.
Favolanda Baby & Mini Clubs
The free kids' clubs at the Park Hotel offer supervised play for children between 3 and 12 years old.
- Daily programme of fun & games, dancing, singing and sports
- Supervised lunch, dinner and afternoon snack (extra charge)
- Ski drop-off and pick-up for all children attending ski lessons (extra charge)
Available Sunday to Friday from 8.30am-9pm. All staff are English-speaking. Ski school drop-off and pick-up need to be booked a week in advance and are payable locally.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.