Hotel White Angelin , Italy
- Ski-in, ski-out hotel with spectacular views down the valley.
- Shuttle bus to and from the resort centre.
- Gourmet restaurant, lounge bar and sun terrace with views onto the piste.
- Indoor swimming pool and wellness area with a range of facilities.
Tourist tax payable locally
An approximate fee of €3 per person per night.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel White Angel is a luxurious retreat on the outskirts of Cervinia. It simply oozes modern Alpine style, with warm wood, natural stone, and soothing colours everywhere you look. And the staff are top notch too, ready and waiting to help with any request.
The hotel is in a slightly secluded location, which adds to the exclusive feel. It’s ski-in, ski-out for those who are comfortable on red runs – and there’s a free shuttle bus to and from town for those who aren’t.
The rooms are elegantly decorated and have plenty of modern touches to make your stay effortless – from sophisticated showers and coffee makers to gorgeous views.
It’s well-worth treating yourself to a trip to the spa after a long day. After some time spent in the indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Himalayan salt room and relaxation room, your body will certainly be thanking you. Or go the extra step and reward yourself with a massage or spa treatment.
In the afternoons, you can grab a drink from the bar and curl up next to the open fire, or sit out on the terrace, admire the gorgeous views and watch the sun go down. If you’re around the hotel at lunchtime, you can also stop there for a gourmet sandwich, made with the finest regional produce.
Speaking of food, you definitely won’t want to miss mealtimes here. Breakfast is an extensive buffet, with everything from pastries to salmon, plus a separate egg menu. In the evenings, you’ll dine on Michelin-star standard dishes, with a twist on traditional Italian. Pair this with a wine from a list of over 60 from around the world, and you’re sure to end the day with a smile on your face.
· ski-in, ski-out on a red run · 10 minutes' walk to the Plan Maison lift · 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre · hotel shuttle bus to and from town (approx. every half hour from 8.30am-6.30pm and every hour from 7-11pm)
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe, fridge and coffee maker.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Please note: Most rooms have a balcony, but this cannot be guaranteed.
· extra charge for indoor pool and wellness area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, Himalayan salt room, relaxation room and fitness room · extra charge for massage and treatments · gourmet restaurant · bar and lounge with fireplace and live music · sun terrace · ski room with lockers and heated boot rack · laundry facilities · free WiFi · lift to all floors · 52 rooms
· continental buffet breakfast and egg menu · evening meals from a Michelin-starred chef · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
When you arrive in Cervinia, the coach isn't able to take you right up to the door of the White Angel. Instead, you'll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to your accommodation.
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.