La Clusaz has a great selection of over 50 restaurants. The vast majority serve local Savoyard specialities, like fondue with local reblochon cheese. However, you can still find the usual ski resort staples, like pizza, if you fancy something different.
• La Ferme – One of the most popular in town, this rustic old farmhouse dishes out mountain specialities in a cosy, candlelit atmosphere. The prices are reasonable and the produce comes from local farms.
• Chez Khean – Affordable and authentic Thai dishes, like amazing noodles and curries - for when you need a break from cheese-heavy meals. They offer takeaway too.
• La Scierie – Fine dining in an old sawmill on the river that's been beautifully updated. It's relatively expensive but the food, décor and atmosphere are worth it.
• L'Outa – Dive into superb pizza and pasta, as well as local dishes from the varied menu like raclette, fondue and pierrade, all in a lively, cosy environment.
• L'Ourson – A friendly, family-run place with high-quality traditional cuisine, from local meat and fish to amazing desserts. Try the 7-course tasting menu for the full experience.
• Le Relais de l’Aiguille (top of Crêt du Loup lift) – One of the oldest mountain restaurants in resort is home to a smart table service eatery, a self-service section and even a crêperie hut.
• Le Vieux Chalet (top of Crêt du Merle) – Soak up some rays on the sunny terrace and enjoy fresh food cooked on an open fire. Inside, there’s a little dining room and a saloon bar too.
• Télémark Café (Les Joux piste) – Kids especially will love the funky décor at this lively place, while adults will adore the cosy open fires and 360-degree mountain views from the terrace.
La Clusaz is a bustling resort with a number of different bars to choose from. It's a thriving town over Christmas and New Year, though outside the holiday seasons it tends to be a bit quieter.
• L'Ecluse – This is a great late-night hangout. Amazingly, the dance floor is just a thick sheet of glass built over the town's river. Watch out though, the drinks aren't cheap.
• Les Caves du Paccaly – This chalet-themed bar has wood-cladded walls covered with unique pieces of art. There's live music and DJs every night too.
• Le Salto – If you're a sports lover, Le Salto will be your go-to venue. This Irish bar houses a pool table, live music and various party nights throughout the season.
• There are free snow kart sessions on Tue and Thu nights - just bring ID.
• Head to the Télèmark Café for lunch in the sun. It can be busy but it's definitely worth it.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates.
As there won’t be a rep based in La Clusaz, we’ll meet you at the airport to give you your vouchers if you’ve pre-booked lift passes, equipment hire or tuition, and make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check the Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.