The mountains around Brides Les Bains have a vast number of restaurants, but they're generally expensive. In contrast, the village itself has a small range of good quality eateries, where you can enjoy delicious Savoyard specialities, steaks and pizza.
• La Grillade – Warm and welcoming, with an inexpensive menu of pizzas, steaks, burgers, salads, fondue and tartiflette. The portions are generous and there's a good wine list to accompany your meal.
• Golf Hotel – The perfect choice for a special evening, enjoy beautifully-prepared dishes like snails, salmon and slow-cooked beef, as well as delicious fondue and tartiflette. Finish with fresh lime panna cotta or tonka bean crème brûlée.
• Le Cabane – A tiny, quirky cabin with a lovely owner/chef who serves up excellent pizzas with a range of unusual toppings.
• Wok Ski (bottom of Moraine chairlift) – Busy skiers can stop here and build their own noodle or rice box for a quick, healthy and value-for-money lunch.
• Le Cap Horn (Courchevel Altiport) – Book early to nab a table here and sample their amazing seafood or sushi. Come après time, the huge terrace comes alive with DJ music and table dancing.
• Le Bouche à Oreille (top of Les Granges) – The two Michelin-starred chef tempts diners with proper regional cuisine – no stodgy food here – to compliment the wonderful views.
• Le Chalet de la Marine (Dalles piste) – The epitome of a mountain hut, with a roaring fire, sheepskin rugs and tasty local cuisine, plus live music and DJs on the terrace in the afternoons.
• Relax and unwind with an afternoon at the Grand Spa Thermal, which offers a range of indulgent treatments.
• If you're over in Val Thorens, make sure you catch the last lift back around 3pm - taxis are hugely expensive.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
Our reps will meet you at the airport and help get your lift passes, equipment hire and tuition sorted. They’ll also be available in Brides Les Bains so, if you need anything during your trip, just check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.