The mountains around Brides Les Bains have a vast number of restaurants, but they're generally expensive. In contrast, the village itself has a small range of good quality eateries, where you can enjoy delicious Savoyard specialities, steaks and pizza.
• La Grillade – Warm and welcoming, with an inexpensive menu of pizzas, steaks, burgers, salads, fondue and tartiflette. The portions are generous and there's a good wine list to accompany your meal.
• Golf Hotel – The perfect choice for a special evening, enjoy beautifully-prepared dishes like snails, salmon and slow-cooked beef, as well as delicious fondue and tartiflette. Finish with fresh lime panna cotta or tonka bean crème brûlée.
• Le Cabane – A tiny, quirky cabin with a lovely owner/chef who serves up excellent pizzas with a range of unusual toppings.
• Wok Ski (bottom of Moraine chairlift) – Busy skiers can stop here and build their own noodle or rice box for a quick, healthy and value-for-money lunch.
• Le Cap Horn (Courchevel Altiport) – Book early to nab a table here and sample their amazing seafood or sushi. Come après time, the huge terrace comes alive with DJ music and table dancing.
• Le Bouche à Oreille (top of Les Granges) – The two Michelin-starred chef tempts diners with proper regional cuisine – no stodgy food here – to compliment the wonderful views.
• Le Chalet de la Marine (Dalles piste) – The epitome of a mountain hut, with a roaring fire, sheepskin rugs and tasty local cuisine, plus live music and DJs on the terrace in the afternoons.
• Relax and unwind with an afternoon at the Grand Spa Thermal, which offers a range of indulgent treatments.
• If you're over in Val Thorens, make sure you start heading back at around 2pm – if you miss the last lifts, taxis can be hugely expensive.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and info before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips as well as snow and weather reports.
- Text messages with essential information about your journey.
As there won’t be a rep based in Brides Les Bains, we’ll meet you at the airport to give you your vouchers if you’ve pre-booked lift passes, equipment hire or tuition, and make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check our free Crystal Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities. If you need any assistance, you can call the Crystal team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.