Hotel Zum Hirschenin , Austria
- Located in the heart of the resort and just 2 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- Fantastic local and international dishes served in the Gault Millau award-winning restaurant.
- Relaxing wellness area with sauna and infrared cabin.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Pacalt family provide a welcoming and homely atmosphere at the Hotel Zum Hirschen - located in the very heart of the romantic village of Zell am See and just a couple of minutes to the City Xpress gondola. Enjoy fantastic local and international dishes served in the Gault Millau award-winning à la carte restaurant. After a magnificent day skiing amongst the natural beauty of Zell am See, relax in the wellness area with sauna, infrared cabin and swimming pool.
2-for-1 lift passes
· excellent central location · 2 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola and ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Family room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Junior suite - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
Suite - sleeps 2-5 (max 4 adults): Austrian twin beds, single bed and double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in lobby · garden · sun terrace · lounge and bar · sauna and relaxation area · extra charge for massage · café · lift to all floors · 46 bedrooms
· welcome drink · hot and cold breakfast buffet · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly fondue or speciality dinner · New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Formal dress is required for Christmas and New Year's gala evenings.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.