Hotel Waldhofin , Austria
- Ski-in, 5 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola or ski bus stops outside.
- Sauna, infrared cabin, steam room, two whirlpools and a heated outdoor pool.
- Weekly live music, dance evening, and wine tasting events.
- Games room and children's playroom with toys
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Hotel Waldhof overlooks the resort and is just 10 minutes' walk from the centre. It provides friendly hospitality and an excellent standard of accommodation. There's also an outstanding in-house entertainment and activity programme to keep everyone satisfied..
2-for-1 lift passes
· ski-in (conditions permitting) · 5 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola · 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop · 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a cable TV and free WiFi, and are non-smoking.
Small twin room (20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Family room (25m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (annexe* - 42m²) - sleeps 2-5: Austrian twin beds, living area with single sofa bed and double sofa bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Twin annexe room* (31m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
*The annexe is located 20 metres from the main building and is connected by an underground passage.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
·· free WiFi · spacious modern bar/lounge area · weekly music and dance evening · new indoor pool · heated outdoor pool · sauna, infrared cabin, steam room and 2 whirlpools · extra charge for massage · variety of new saunas · spa area with gym games room · children's playroom with toys · 80 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon après ski snack · 4-course buffet or waiter served (depending on occupancy) evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve buffet included
All inclusive savings - available from 9 Mar 2019-end of season
· unlimited beer, house wine or soft drinks (8am-midnight) · daily packed lunch.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Special offers for Winter 19/20
For arrivals from 9 March 2019-end of season. Includes daily packed lunch and unlimited beer, house wine or soft drinks (8am-midnight).
Single Parent Saver
Child reductions when sharing with another child (0-12years -30%)
Book by 30 September 2018 for Winter 18/19 and receive €50 Hotel Credit per person to use on a variety of food and drink. Offer available to over 18s only.
All deals are automatically included in the price. Offers may not be combinable or valid all season, are subject to availability and can change. Please see our terms & conditions.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.