Hotel Erhartin , Austria
- 5 minutes' walk to the village centre, ski lift, and Freizeit Arena.
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and whirlpool.
- Free daily entrance to the indoor pool at the Freizeit Arena (11am-9pm).
- Cosy lounge and bar area and extensive wine cellar.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Number of Rooms
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Erhart is a modern 4-star hotel situated in a quiet yet central location, just a short walk to the village and the Gaislachkogel gondola. The hotel has a charming reception area with a lounge and romantic open fireplace as well as a wellness area where you can relax after a long day on the slopes.
· 5 minutes' walk to the village centre · 5 minutes' walk to the ski lift · 5 minutes' walk to the indoor pool at the Freizeit Arena
All rooms have a satellite TV, safe and free WiFi (up to 8 hours).
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· 3GB of free WiFi per week · lounge and small bar · wine cellar · sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and whirlpool · sauna bar with teas and juices · free daily entrance to the indoor pool at the Freizeit Arena (11am-9pm, doesn't include sauna area) · 28 bedrooms · lift to all floors · heated boot room
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with 3 choices of main course (including one vegetarian option) plus daily salad and dessert buffets · weekly themed speciality evening · special dietary requirements can be catered for - must advise at time of booking as costs will apply if requested in resort
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Bookings of groups of 6 or more adults can only be made on request - please call us before booking to check.
All dietary requirements must be provided at the time of booking.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
When you arrive in Solden, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the door of the Hotel Erhart. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at the Gaislachkoglbahn in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to your hotel.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.