Most of the hotels in Hinterglemm are half board, so there are fewer restaurants in town. The whole Saalbach-Hinterglemm area has around 70, most of which serve high-quality, traditional dishes like dumplings and game.
• Das Kleine, Hotel Theresia – Modern and eclectic, here you can expect the highest levels of service and dishes made with regional, organic produce that look like works of art when served.
• Der Jennerwein – A bar/grill with a wide menu of steaks, burgers, pasta, fish and vegetarian options, as well as Austrian fare like schnitzel and apple strudel.
• Thomsn – A favourite with families, this American-style eatery has a delicious range of burgers served on brioche buns, plus steaks, pizza and pasta. The welcoming atmosphere and lively music make this a fun night.
• Der Schwarzacher (bottom of Unterschwarzach gondola) – Enjoy high-quality meals and snacks in the restaurant or lounge, and then stay on for the après.
• Alte Schmiede (top of Asitz II gondola) – Part restaurant, part museum, the six dining rooms here are filled with artefacts from the building’s past as a forge.
• Panorama & Edelweiss (top of Kohlmais gondola) – Great for groups, here you can sit out on the big terrace and choose from a range of local and international dishes.
Though slightly more low key than Saalbach, Hinterglemm is still known for its energetic après scene, with an almost circus-like atmosphere starting on the slopes every afternoon and migrating to the bars in town later in the evening.
• Goasstall – Having opened in the 90's, and won awards for the best après bar in various competitions, this place is the pinnacle of après ski experiences.
• Cocktail Bar – In the lobby of the Alpine Palace Hotel, this bar is stylish and sophisticated with charming decor. There's a wide range of fancy cocktails too.
• Avoid the busy Red 33 run at the end of the day - take 32a instead and stop at the Goasstall bar.
• If you fancy a challenge, head up the Zwolferkogelbahn and ski down Run 14 - it's the steepest in resort.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and info before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance from our team.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips as well as snow and weather reports.
- Text messages with essential information about your holiday.
Our friendly airport team will meet you on your arrival and get you on your way to resort. Crystal reps will be available when you get to Hinterglemm to ensure that you have everything you need to hit the mountain on the first day. If you need anything during your trip, just check our free Crystal Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat. If you need assistance, you can call the Crystal team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.