Given it's relatively small size, and the fact that most hotels are half board, there's a limited choice of restaurants in Fieberbrunn village. However, as with most Austrian ski resorts, there's a decent range of cuisines, from local specialities to more international fare like Mexican and Italian.
• Wildalpgatterl – A fantastic place for lunch, at the top of the Zillstatt lift, this place serves simple but tasty local dishes made with local produce. The kaiserschmarrn is a must to finish with.
• Meridian – This refined restaurant has a modern interior and offers delicious and beautifully presented steaks and homemade pasta made with ingredients from local suppliers.
• S4 Alm – You'll be spoiled here with dishes from around the world, including pizza and more unusual items like ostrich fillet. There's also plenty of Austrian favourites like spätzl, tiroler gröstl and wiener schnitzel.
• Der Schwarzacher (bottom of Unterschwarzach gondola) – Enjoy high-quality meals and snacks in the restaurant or lounge, and then stay on for the après.
• Alte Schmiede (top of Asitz II gondola) – Part restaurant, part museum, the six dining rooms here are filled with artefacts from the building’s past as a forge.
• Panorama & Edelweiss (top of Kohlmais gondola) – Great for groups, here you can sit out on the big terrace and choose from a range of local and international dishes.
Compared to other Austrian resorts, beer and wine in Fieberbrunn comes at less of a price. The resort itself is pretty quiet, so there isn't loads in the way of nightlife, but there are still a few bars and clubs if you fancy letting off some steam.
• Riverhouse – A popular spot for the younger crowds, this late-night bar has cheap drinks prices and even Guinness on tap.
• S4 Alm – On the slopes and set over two floors with dance floor and sun terrace, this mountain party begins mid-afternoon until late. If you're flagging, try a shot of Flügel for some extra energy.
• Fever Fountain Saloon – Young or old, everyone loves a themed bar, and this western-themed saloon definitely won't disappoint.
• If the Connection Gondola is closed, you can take the bus or train down to Leogang and ski the same great area.
• The Hochhörndl chairlift has some fantastic views and offers some of the best skiing in the very early morning.
To make your transfer quicker, when you get to St Johann you’ll change onto a smaller vehicle which will take you directly to Fieberbrunn.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.