Sant Moritz Apartmentsin , Andorra
- Ideally situated in the village centre, close to Arinsal's bars and restaurants.
- Just 2 minutes' walk to the gondola.
- Spacious apartments, traditionally furnished with wooden decor.
- Optional upgrades to bed and breakfast or half board.
- Supermarket, ski hire shop, self-service laundry, WiFi and ski lockers available.
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The location and facilities of the Sant Moritz apartments provide everything you need for a great ski holiday. The apartments benefit from a central location, a couple of minutes’ walk from the gondola and near all the best places to eat, drink and shop after the slopes.
Even better, literally downstairs from where you’re staying are all the essential amenities: ski hire, a supermarket, cash point, self-service laundrette and a restaurant with bar and outdoor terrace.
The apartments are spacious and decorated in a Spanish style, with a fully-equipped kitchenette and plenty of storage. Plus, free WiFi is available throughout.
The Sant Moritz mainly caters for British, Irish and Spanish customers - and the stock of the supermarket reflects this - so you can always pick up home comforts. Year after year the feedback from Crystal customers proves its popularity.
Those opting for half board can get discounted drinks at the piste-side Polar Bar, with breakfast and dinner served in at the Micolau Hotel Tavern opposite the apartments.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
Crystal Ski Plus for Winter 17/18 – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package.
Ski Plus availability: All season (excluding week commencing 23 Dec, New Year, February half-term and Easter departure dates)
· in the village centre · 2 minutes' walk to the gondola · ski hire shop, supermarket and cash point underneath the apartments
The apartments are only a couple of hundred metres away from the main Telecabina d’Arinsal, which gives access to the Comallempla base station and all the lifts and slopes that feed from there. Post piste, the Sant Moritz is only a short walk to much of the famed Arinsal après bars and restaurants.
All apartments have a fully-equipped kitchenette with oven, microwave/grill, hobs and fridge; bathroom with private bath, shower and WC; hairdryer, safe and satellite TV. Towels and linen included and changed mid-week.
Type C apartment - sleeps 2-4: Double or twin bedroom and living room with twin sofa bed.
Type D apartment - sleeps 3-5: Double bedroom, single bedroom and living room with twin sofa bed.
Type E apartment - sleeps 4-6: Double bedroom, twin bedroom and living room with double or twin sofa bed.
Please note: Apartment types are categorised differently in resort.
· bar and restaurant · reception · ski lockers · WiFi throughout · ski store · supermarket · self-service laundrette · sauna at a supplement · massage service · 17 apartments
· optional upgrade to bed and breakfast or half board – breakfast and evening meals taken in the Micolau Hotel Tavern (opposite the apartments) · breakfast is continental, with hot options at a supplement · evening meal is three courses with a choice of starters and mains
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).