Hotel Princesa Parcin , Andorra
- Excellent central location, under 5 minutes' walk to the main gondola.
- A leading hotel in Arinsal, modern and stylish with deluxe bedrooms.
- Extra charge for superb spa centre with hydromassage pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam room and ice fountain.
- Piano bar, daily live music and ten-pin bowling.
- Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club for kids aged 3-12 years.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Princesa Parc is a large, stylish hotel in an unbeatable location – just steps from the centre of Arinsal and a couple of minutes’ walk to the main gondola.
There’s a brilliant range of facilities to keep everyone entertained off the slopes. For a small extra charge you can wile away a couple of hours in the beautiful wellness area, enjoying the hydromassage pool, whirlpool, saunas, steam room and ice fountain – the perfect way to soothe sore muscles after a day of skiing.
There's also a choice of bars, including the chic Aquarium cocktail bar – where the bar actually is an aquarium – and the lobby piano bar. Downstairs, there’s another bar as well as an arcade, pool tables and a 3-lane 10-pin bowling alley. If you've got the family in tow, you can drop your little ones at the free kids' club.
You’ll be spoilt for choice at the generous morning and evening buffets, which include a huge range of local and international fare as well as cook-to-order omelettes and pancakes at breakfast, and meat and fish at dinner.
To make your stay even simpler, you can upgrade to our excellent Drinks and Leisure package to get drinks, spa entry, bowling and more all included.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
Crystal Ski Plus for Winter 17/18 – flights, transfers, accommodation, ski/board hire or carriage and lift pass all in one great value package.
Ski Plus availability: All season (excluding week commencing 23 Dec, New Year, February half-term and Easter departure dates)
· excellent central location · under 5 minutes' walk to the gondola
All rooms have satellite/cable TV, hairdryer, telephone, free WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, safe (€20 deposit required) and minibar.
Standard twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower, bath and WC.
Standard double room - sleeps 1-2: double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Luxury twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Luxury double room - sleeps 1-2: double bed, private shower and WC.
Luxury superior twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Luxury superior double room - sleeps 1-2: double bed, private shower and WC.
Quad room - sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, min 2 children): twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Deluxe quad room - sleeps 3-4: twin beds, double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Deluxe quad room - sleeps 3-4: twin beds, double bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Family room - sleeps 4-5: double bed, three single beds, private shower, bath and WC.
· Louis XV buffet restaurant · Aquarium cocktail · piano bar · live music · extra charge for games room with ten-pin bowling alley, arcade games, pool table and bar · extra charge for Internet terminal · free WiFi in rooms · extra charge for spa centre with hydromassage pool, whirlpools, two saunas, steam room, calidarium, ice fountain and much more · fitness room · extra charge for massages and beauty treatments · ski room with private lockers (€20 deposit required) · children's play area · Recommended by Crystal - Hotel-run kids' club · lift to all floors · 195 rooms · free outdoor parking or indoor parking €10 per day
Optional upgrade to Drinks and Leisure package includes: Drinks in the restaurant and bars, spa entry, bowling and billiards.
· buffet breakfast · 4-course buffet evening meal with a choice of main course, and salad, starter and dessert buffets · daily hors d'oeuvres · show cooking · Christmas Eve gala dinner, plus drinks and snacks in the Salon Bar (5-7pm) · New Year's Eve gala dinner and cotillion included - live music and open bar with champagne (midnight - 1am) · €30 supplement per person to eat in the à la carte restaurant at the sister hotel Diana Parc
Good to know
- Entry must be pre-booked.
- Open Monday to Saturday 10am-9pm and 9am-8pm on Sunday.
- Admission is €15 for adults or €10 for children, for 2 hours.
- Children aged 3-11 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children are permitted from 2-6pm (Mon, Wed and Fri) and from 10am-1pm (Tue, Thu, Sat and Sun).
- Flip flops or sandals must be worn.
Special offers for Winter 17/18
24th December: · Santa Claus will visit with presents for kids aged from 0 to 11 years old, from 5-7pm at the Salon Bar · champagne and punch for adults, fruit juice for kids and snacks for all, from 5-7pm at the Salon Bar · Christmas Gala Dinner
31st December: · New Year's gala dinner · cotillion and lucky grapes · live music · open bar with spanish champagne from midnight to 1am
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Andorra and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
The Recommended by Crystal kids' club, for the little guests in both the Diana Parc and Princesa Parc hotels, offers countless activities and games, designed for children aged between 3 and 12 years, and supervised by qualified staff all season.
Open Monday to Saturday from 9am-5pm all season.
Lunch and snacks are provided free of charge.
Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Adaptive Rooms Yes / No Rooms Wheelchair-accessible plug sockets Yes Wheelchair-accessible light switches Yes Lowered hanging space in wardrobes No Width of all doors larger than 70cm Yes Extra floor space for wheelchair manoeuvrability Yes Bed height of bed approx. 50cm Yes In-room hoists available No Profiling/adjustable beds available No In-room fridges available (for medicine storage) Yes Bathroom Wheel-in showers - no tray and with floor drain Yes Bath boards No Shower chair Yes Toilet, bath and shower support rail Yes Raised toilet Yes Mirror height in line with sink Yes Sink height is 65cm for wheelchairs access (no cupboard underneath) No (75cm) Internal assistance alarm in the room or bathroom No Communal Level access to the hotel (or via ramp) Yes Automatic entry doors Yes Easy access for wheelchair users to reception, bar, restaurant & other facilities Yes Wheelchair-friendly reception desk Yes Disabled toilet in reception/bar area and restaurant Yes Lift access to adaptive rooms and all hotel facilities Yes Adjustments for customers with hearing impairments e.g. hearing loops, visual fire alarms No Adjustments for customers with visual impairments e.g. braille signage, textured flooring No Hotel-provided accessible local transport for getting around resort No Wheelchair-adapted buffet (if a buffet restaurant) Yes Storage available for sit ski Yes
Standard shared transfers are included in the holiday price. These transfers are suitable for guests who can board and exit the coach without assistance.
Bespoke transfer vehicles to suit specific access needs are available and may require a supplement based on availability and requirements.
Adaptive equipment, tuition and lift passes
In Arinsal we work with the Arinsal Ski School. They offer tailor made adaptive tuition.
The ski school can cater for people with a wide range of disabilities, including:
- Visually impaired skiers
- Skiers with special needs or learning disabilities
- Skiers requiring sit skis
How to book
To ensure availability and that your Crystal Adaptive holiday perfectly suits your individual needs, adaptive holidays need to be booked through our Crystal Adaptive team on 0208 939 0463 or CrystalAdaptive@tui.co.uk
They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.