Hotel Palarinein , Andorra
- 5 minutes' bus ride to the main gondola and resort centre.
- Free evening shuttle bus to resort centre.
- Excellent value for money and an enjoyable atmosphere.
- Bambú après bar with open fireplace and live entertainment.
- Free WiFi throughout and access to Playstation 4 console.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Run by a lovely British couple, the Hotel Palarine will give a completely different feel to your ski break than any other accommodation in Arinsal. Located in Erts, it's just a 5 minute bus ride to the main gondola and Arinsal resort centre.
The hotel is a favourite among Crystal customers, thanks to rooms which are furnished to be perfectly suited to a ski holiday - spacious, traditional and nicely decorated. The wonderful restaurant and bar are an unexpected treat, with a playful south-east Asian theme running through.
One of the main reasons for repeat guests is the quality of our food which is extremely popular with both holiday makers and locals. A variety of nutritious home-cooked food, children’s options, vegetarian alternatives and other special dietary requirements are all catered for.
A daily full cooked and continental breakfast buffet is included, choose as much as you like including British sausages, back bacon, Heinz beans, freshly baked croissants, Kellogg’s cereals, free flow juices, tea and freshly ground coffee.
The daily changing themed dinner buffets includes traditional Sunday roast, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Indian and Tex Mex all of which include a choice of meat and fish main courses, fresh salads, homemade soups and desserts.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
· 5 minutes' bus ride to the lifts · ski bus stop outside · 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre and gondola
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, WiFi and hairdryer.
Twin/Double Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private bath, shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private bath, shower and WC.
· Bambú après bar with HD Sky TV including Sky and BEIN Sports, open fireplace and varied entertainment programme including live music and magic · Playstation 4 console · extra charge for Bambú Oriental restaurant · seating area with TV in reception · board games available · extra charge (€6 per person per day) for use of the spa in the nearby Ordino sports centre · free evening hotel-run shuttle bus to the resort centre (times vary depending on demand) · free WiFi · 36 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · themed buffet evenings including Tex-Mex, Chinese, Indian, Italian and a Sunday roast · New Year's Eve gala dinner and fancy dress party included (house wine, cava, beer, standard spirits and soft drinks included)
Special offers for Winter 17/18
2-for-1 drinks in the bar every day from 5-6pm.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.