Hotel Vancouver, Plagne Soleilin , France
- Ski to and from door - located on the piste in Plagne Soleil at 2050m.
- 3 minutes' walk to local shops, bars and restaurants.
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Lounge bar with fireplace.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
€200 per room (€300 for famiy room) on arrival
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
This stylish hotel is located right on the piste in Plagne Soleil so you can get on the slopes early. There is a welcoming lounge area with a fireplace as well excellent leisure facilities including a pool. The hotel is decorated using local wood and stone creating a very relaxing, cosy atmosphere.
2-for-1 lift passes
· ski to and from door on the Dou du Praz piste · located on the piste in Plagne Soleil at 2050m · 1 minute's walk to shops and restaurants · 10-15 minutes' walk to ski school
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer and WiFi.
Twin Room (18-20m²) - sleeps 2: Attic room with twin beds, velux windows, private shower and WC.
Twin or Double Room (19-21m²) - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Quad Room (25-27m²) - sleeps 3-4 (max 3 adults): Double bed, bunk beds, private bath (with shower attachment), separate WC and balcony.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 4 (max 2 adults and 2 children from 13-17 years inclusive): Two twin or double rooms, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. These rooms are not interconnected and may be positioned opposite to each other or side-by-side.
Please note: Attic rooms are located on the 5th floor and accessed via a staircase from the 4th floor.
· use of indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool (Sun-Fri 10am-7pm) · lounge bar with fireplace · free WiFi · restaurant · bar with billiard table · loan of board games · ski locker · ski shop · lift · 50 bedrooms · extra charge for laundry room with tumble dryer · extra charge for covered parking
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals · Christmas Eve and New Years Eve gala dinner included (drinks not included)
Good to know
Pets are allowed to stay at the Hotel Vancouver (one per room) for an extra charge, to be paid locally.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in France and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
When you arrive in La Plagne, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the door of the Hotel Vancouver. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the streets of Plagne Soleil to the Hotel Vancouver.
Crystal Childcare is not available from this accommodation.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.