Hotel Neuhausin , Austria
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool.
- 'Kamillen-Dörfl' spa area with 5 further saunas, steam room and treatments.
- Lounge and bar with daily live music, and après ski 'Movie Bar'.
- 'Kugl' games room featuring a pool table and bowling alley.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
When all you need is a great hotel with access to some of Austria's best skiing then Alpendomizil Neuhaus Hotel and Spa could be right up your street. The Alpendomizil is a complex of buildings that make up a whole new mini-village in Mayrhofen. Everything you realistically might need from a hotel is there.
Two interconnected wings make up the main hotel - the original Neuhaus and the St Josef. The Neuhaus has also had its rooms renovated over the last few years giving you modern, comfortable rooms. Rooms are available in the Finest Hotel Neuhaus or the 3 star Neuhaus Landhaus annexe.
On site, the Movie Bar is one of Mayrhofen's top après bars, while families might prefer some time in Kugl - a games lounge with Austrian skittles (bowling) and a pool table. For fitness fanatics who haven't quite had enough exercise on the mountain then the Village gymnasium has all the equipment you’d expect from a modern gym - from treadmills to free weights. There's also an indoor swimming pool with a sauna area - free for all to use.
For anyone looking for the ultimate indulgence then check out the Kamillendörfl spa. The Kamillendörfl has five saunas (of varying temperatures), steam baths, relaxation areas and a Kneipp bath. There's a big choice of wellness treatments and massages on offer too.
All meals, whichever building you choose to stay in, are eaten in the Neuhaus. At breakfast time there's a chef cooking eggs to order - along with a wide buffet selection of breads, meats, cheeses, cereals, juices and more. In the evenings you can either get stuck into Austrian classics with a modern twist or international cuisine that you'll know and love.
The Neuhaus is a few minutes' walk from the busy centre of Mayrhofen - so you can easily get out and about for a spot of après. For skiing however you have two choices - about a 10-minute walk up to the Penken gondola or 1 minute to the bus and train station from where you can get yourself over to some of the quieter parts of the Ziller valley - all covered on your Zillertal area lift pass.
- Rooms available in the Finest Hotel Neuhaus or the 3 star Neuhaus Landhaus annexe.
10% off lift pass & equipment
· central location · 1-minute walk to ski bus stop · 8-10 minutes' walk to Penken gondola
All bedrooms have free WiFi, safe, cable TV and hairdryer.
Twin Room (20-23m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple Room (25m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Family room (25-32m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single room (20m²) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Suite (37m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): - One room with Austrian twin and extra double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · comfortable lounge and bar · 'Movie Bar'- popular après ski meeting place · occassional live music · indoor swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool · extra charge for massage, solarium and 'Kamillen-Dörfl' spa area including 5 further saunas and steam room · children's playroom with toys · weekly activity programme (Mon-Fri) · extra charge for games room with pool table and bowling alley · 110 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course · daily salad buffet, cheese buffet and choice of dessert · various weekly buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.