Wishing you could swap your sofa for the slopes? Us too. But while we can’t make it to the mountains right now, as the saying goes, fake it ‘til you make it. So add some ski to your next Zoom call with these backgrounds.
Just click the image to open up the full-size version, save it to your computer, and follow the steps below to add it in Zoom.
Christmas Zoom backgrounds
Ski Zoom backgrounds
How to change your background in a Zoom meeting
- When your camera is switched on, click the ^ icon next to the ‘Stop Video’ button.
- Select ‘Choose a virtual background’ and then select the saved image from your computer.
How to change your background in the Zoom desktop app
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Virtual Background’.
- Click the + icon and select ‘Add Image’.
- Find the saved image on your computer and click ‘Open’.
- Remember to untick ‘I have a green screen’ if you don’t have one, and untick ‘Mirror my video’ if you don’t want everything to appear backwards.
Now just sit back and enjoy the view.