Olympic Village Apartmentsin , Italy
- Great value apartments, built for the 2006 Winter Olympic Games.
- Panoramic views of the Argentera Valley and Monti della Luna.
- Indoor pool, bar, lounge and sun terrace.
- Onsite mini market for everything else you need.
Tourist tax payable locally
An approximate fee of €2 per person per night.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
Built for the athletes of the 2006 Winter Games, the Olympic Village Apartments give you the facilities of a slopeside hotel, without the high-end price tag.
The complex is just 5 minutes’ walk from the lifts and 10 minutes from the centre of Sestriere, with its many places to eat, drink and shop. But with panoramic views of the Argentera Valley and Montagne della Luna, plus a restaurant and bar onsite, you might prefer a chilled night in.
The apartments themselves are simple and functional. They each have a kitchenette and there's a mini-market on site to give you full flexibility. Alternatively, you can upgrade to half-board to get your meals included.
Just be sure to slip off to the wellness area for a relaxing swim, steam and soak before dinner.
Given its construction for the athletes, the apartments are in a convenient location for both the amenities in town and access to the slopes. Within easy walking distance are the Fraiteve Discesa, Garnel and Cit Roc ski lifts, along with several beginner tows.
In the evening or and on an afternoon off, it’s a short walk into the centre, with great places to sample excellent Italian food and drink. Try Il Centro for the best steaks in town, or the excellent pizza at Pinky, which also transforms at night with live music and a buzzing atmosphere.
· 5 minutes' walk to the nearest ski lift · 10 minutes' walk to the resort · 5 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All apartments have a kitchenette with hot plates, fridge and microwave; private bathroom with shower and WC; satellite TV, telephone and hairdryer. Bed linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen) are included. Cots are available for €15 per stay, please request at time of booking.
Type C apartment - sleep 2-4: twin bedroom and living room with double sofa bed.
Please note: Extra charge for a mid-week towel and linen change. Household items such as washing up liquid and toilet paper are not provided.
· buffet restaurant · lounge · free WiFi in public areas (not available in apartments) · sun terrace · indoor pool (closed on Sun) · fitness room · extra charge for sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and massages · shops · extra charge for laundry · mini-market · lift · 356 apartments
· optional upgrade to half board includes continental breakfast with eggs and bacon · 4-course evening meals · New Year's Eve gala dinner included with half board · all meals taken in the free-flow self-service restaurant
Please note: Supplement applies for gala meals if half board option is not booked.
Special offers for Winter 18/19
· Free and reduced price holidays for children aged 2-15 years incl. Terms and conditions apply.
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Self catering includes accommodation with kitchen facilities (facilities may vary).