With just 5-10 restaurants in the village, the options are very limited in Folgarida. They mostly stick to comforting favourites like pizza and pasta, and they do them very well. You'll never go hungry and you'll enjoy lots of authentic Italian fare to keep your energy up for the slopes.
• Rifugio Albasini – A popular spot for lunch, this place is a typical Italian mountain hut, with excellent homemade pasta and wood-fired pizzas - plus great views.
• Il Guscio – Arched stone ceilings give this family-run eatery a cosy atmosphere. The wide menu includes pizza and pasta as well as meat, fish and seafood. Try the seasonal pizzas, such as Winter with mozzarella, gorgonzola, sausage and hot peppers.
• La Buca – Great value and quality pizza, pasta, steak, and other meat dishes, many paired with polenta and mushrooms. For dessert, try the nutella pizza.
• Chalet Fiat (top of Monte Spinale gondola) – One of the best in the area, this place has chic all-white décor, a panoramic terrace and delicious table service, self-service and snack food.
• Cascina Zeledria (piste 7) – Busy but worth it, the chef here is well known locally for dishing out fantastic plates of regional Trentino food.
• Malga Vigo (Red 10 or Red 46 pistes) – Soak up the charming atmosphere in this renovated cow shed, which is all wooden beams, stone floors and modern food.
Nightlife in Folgarida is very Italian - it's relaxed and informal and is centred inside the hotels. Though if you're itching to get out and about, there are a couple of places for you to try out.
• Dream Pub – This is the ideal venue for dancing the night away. It's open until 2am and is home to happy hours, karaoke, great music and even some Texas hold'em.
• If you're missing your après, Dream Pub is open until 2am with happy hour, karaoke and dancing.
• The black run Nera di Folgarida has hosted many competitions and is a real challenge for experts.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and info before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips as well as snow and weather reports.
- Text messages with essential information about your journey.
As there won’t be a rep based in Folgarida, we’ll meet you at the airport to give you your vouchers if you’ve pre-booked lift passes, equipment hire or tuition, and make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check our free Crystal Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities. If you need any assistance, you can call the Crystal team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.