Bad Moos - Dolomites Spa Resortin , Italy
- Brand new to Crystal for Winter 19/20.
- Ski in, ski out hotel.
- Extensive wellness and spa area with onsite gym.
- Onsite restaurant, various dining rooms and traditional bar and sun terrace.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €2.50 per person per night
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Not Yet Assessed
So what's it like?
A modern hotel with authentic décor, the Bad Moos is right on the slopes so you’ll be skiing in no time. The rooms are spacious and each has its own private balcony, so you can step out in the mornings and take in views of the mountains. Take the kids to the play area, where they can blow off some extra steam before dinner time if the slopes haven’t worn them out.
The hotel’s food will leave you full and wanting more – its expert chefs cook freshly made, local cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Choose which dining room you’d like to eat in each evening – the wine tavern or the Gothic room – they’re full of romantic décor with wooden and historic design. Or eat in the panorama restaurant, which looks out onto snowy views of the dolomites. You’ll also have afternoon snacks to look forward to, so after you’ve hit the slopes treat yourself to homemade cakes and local delicacies. There’s also a ski bar and sun terrace with views of the Dolomites under the sun, where you can grab a hearty lunch. Or get après started and treat yourself with a Hugo cocktail.
Bad Moos is the perfect place to relax and you’re guaranteed to leave feeling refreshed. There are over four saunas to try, a steam bath, an infrared cabin, and then you can cool off in the cold sulphur plunge pool – invigorating for the mind and body. The elegant facilities at the Bad Moos offer you the chance to truly unwind between days full of skiing, so prepare for your worries to melt away whilst you cosy up to the open fire. To give your ski legs a well-deserved break, visit the indoor and heated outdoor swimming pool and whilst you’re out there, hop into the Jacuzzi and look up to the Dolomites. If you want to keep up your fitness routine whilst in resort, then head to the hotel’s gym – it’s well-equipped and you can join in on the fitness programme, which changes daily.
2-for-1 lift passes
· Ski in, ski out · ski school in front of hotel · 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop and bus station · short bus ride to resort centre
All rooms are non-smoking and have a television, free WiFi, hairdryer, minibar and safe. Telephone, bathrobes and slippers available. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Double room – sleeps 2: Double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin or double room – sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or double bed, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Junior suite – sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, extra double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Suite – sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
· bar · lounge · fireplace · sun terrace · live music, three times a week · free WiFi · indoor pool · outdoor pool · kids' pool · kids' play area · ski room with ski lockers and heated boot rack · laundry facilities · two lifts to all floors · onsite restaurant · sauna · steam room · whirlpool · fitness room · massages and treatments
· hot and cold breakfast buffet with waiter service · lunch available a la carte (for an extra charge) · dinner antipasti buffet, 4-5 course menu, themed meals and waiter service · afternoon tea and cakes · early meals for children available · gala dinner offered on Sundays
Special offers for Winter 19/20
Complimentary Holiday Pass card for free use of local public transport services (including ski buses and ski trains).
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.