Chalet Elianein , France
- Ski virtually to and from the door, 4 minutes' walk to resort centre and ski school.
- Large TV and south-facing balcony offering spectacular views over the resort.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Situated just below the resort centre in the lower part of Val Thorens, Chalet Eliane is a cosy chalet, perfect for a family or group of friends. The refurbished lounge and dining area boast a delightful south facing balcony that enjoys the sun most of the day and has spectacular views over the resort to the mountains.
10% off lift pass & equipment
· ski virtually to and from the door · 4 minutes' walk to resort centre and ski school meeting point
Chalet Eliane - sleeps 6-7 (room numbers in brackets):
Chalet entrance and ski storage with boot room
Lounge and dining room with large south facing balcony and TV.
Twin bedroom with en suite shower (1)
Twin bedroom with private shower room on the corridor (2)
Twin bedroom with an extra single bed suitable for children aged 11 years and under and private bathroom on the corridor (3).
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
· modern yet cosy chalet with private facilities for each bedroom · refurbished lounge and dining room with large flatscreen TV and large south-facing balcony · services of Crystal chalet hosts • towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4-course farewell feast (1 night) · early meals for children available
Please note: Adults' evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Good to know
Children aged 11 years and under are only accepted in school holidays (Christmas, New Year, February half term and Easter) OR if the whole chalet is occupied by one group.
Private Nanny Service (6 months - 8 years)
Open to guests when booking the entire Crystal chalet. This service is provided 5 days a week from 8.30am-5pm (this can be flexible but 8.5 hours of care will be provided each day). The nanny will bring along toys and games and provide care for your little ones within your chosen accommodation. Lunch, snacks and drinks, and one night’s babysitting between 7.30-10pm are all included in the price. For more information, or to book, please call our contact centre.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.