Hotel Auberge St Hubertin , France
- Superb central location in Val d'Isère and just 2 minutes' walk to the pistes.
- 5 minutes' walk to the lifts.
- Spacious après bar, sauna, café and lounge with fireplace.
- After-ski tea served each day with coffee, tea and cakes.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
As well as being placed on the main street of Val d’Isère just 150m from the pistes, a stay at the Auberge St Hubert will reveal this is a hotel that has a lot more going for it once guests walk through the door.
Character pours out of every nook and cranny – with the aged wood cladding the reception and bar areas, the champagne bottles, chopped logs, free standing fire pits and alpine trinkets that ornament the communal areas all adding to the vibe.
St Hubert gives you a traditional Savoie region ski break, in food, service and appearance - you can imagine coming here 30 years ago and hearing Serge Gainsbourg croaking out love songs through a smoky bar area. Today the downstairs bar serves après treats of cake and other goodies in the late afternoon, as well as showing sports events on big screens.
The menu comprises of both local and regional specialties like pierrade, whilst it is also a delight for carnivores with meat featuring heavily.
· superb central location in Val d'Isère · 2 minutes' walk to the Solaise and Bellevarde ski lifts and nursery slopes
All rooms have hairdryer and satellite TV. WiFi available throughout the hotel. Cots are available to hire for approx €70 a week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Triple room - sleeps 3-4 (max 3 adults): twin beds, single bed and single folding bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC.
· bar · lounge with fireplace · café · one-person sauna · WiFi throughout · 30 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals · 3-course speciality dinners served twice a week (fondue and raclette) · free afternoon tea daily
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in France and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.