Hotel Tignes 2100, Tignes Le Lacin , France
- Located in the heart of Tignes Le Lac, just 3 minutes' walk to the Palafour ski lift.
- Bar overlooking Tignes Le Lac with lounge area, log fire and pool tables.
- Run by Langley, one of our preferred partners, renowned for excellent friendly service and good quality food.
- Brand new spa with sauna, balcony hot tub and panoramic views.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Sitting just 150m from the lifts in Tignes Le Lac is the astonishingly beautiful recently-renovated Hotel Tignes 2100. The hotel, with its totally new layout, has 87 bedrooms that guarantee fabulous views over either the slopes or the lake. Each room has been designed to make the most of the space with clever, compact storage options and contemporary glass bathrooms – don’t worry, there’s a curtain if you want to be more discreet.
Hotel Tignes 2100 is popular with Crystal customers season after season, and it’s easy to see why. The fantastic location gives quick access to both the Tignes and Val d’Isère ski areas respectively, as well as putting you in the heart of the resort with several shops, cafés and bars just steps out the front door.
The hotel is even getting a good reputation for its atmospheric new restaurant and bar area. It’s tastefully decorated in alpine greys and browns with modern low-hanging lights over the tables and lots of plush seating. Here you can sip on a range of delicious cocktails in their daily après hour for only €5 or enjoy one of their famous pizzas – they’re the talk of the town.
Head up to the next floor and you’ll find a cosy library area with views out over Le Lac and the legendary mountain ‘fingers’, a choice of comfy sofas and even the chance to do a book swap with the one of the many titles that cover one of the walls.
Next door to the library is a gorgeous brand new spa – accessible for a small fee – with huge floor-to-ceiling windows and lots of seats to laze around on. Step into the sauna and enjoy panoramic views over the lake or detox in the Turkish bath, plunge into the outdoor hot tub on the balcony, or for ultimate relaxation, arrange a massage in the treatment room. What’s more, there’s complimentary water, fruit and tea in the spa at all times.
Run by one of our preferred partners, Langley, the hotel combines good quality food with excellent service in a relaxed environment. Chuck in the wide range of amenities nearby and the nightlife and you get a great value option for both groups and couples.
10% off lift pass & equipment
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
Buy one lift pass get one free
· 3 minutes' walk to Palafour ski lift · in the heart of Tignes Le Lac · hotel is part of a complex with many shops, cafés and bars
Rooms are simply furnished offering comfortable, basic accommodation and have WiFi. Cots are available to hire on request (in twins rooms this means that there will be limited space).
Twin Room north facing - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Double Room north facing - sleeps 2: Queen bed, private shower and WC.
Twin Room south facing - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Double Room south facing - sleeps 2: Queen bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Quad Room north facing - sleeps 2-4: One pair of twin beds and one double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
· bar overlooking Tignes Le Lac · lounge area with leather sofas and roaring log fire · library with book swap opportunities · extra charge for wellness area with sauna, Turkish bath and relaxation area · extra charge for massage · free WiFi in rooms and public areas · ski storage room with heated boot rack · 87 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course set menu evening meals with a starter, main and dessert (drinks not included) · traditional Swedish dinner on Christmas Eve, and a turkey and Christmas pudding dinner on Christmas day · New Year's Eve gala dinner with a 4-course meal (starter, fish, meat and dessert), a welcome glass of sparkling wine, red and white wine served with dinner, and sparkling wine at midnight
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.