Grand Hotel & Spa, Chantemerlein , France
- Superb location right in the centre of Chantemerle, at the foot of the slopes.
- Opposite the lift and ski school meeting point.
- Spa with sauna, hammam, swim spa and relazation area.
- Cafe, restaurant, bar and lounge with open fire.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Grand Hotel & Spa has arguably the best location in the centre of Chantermerle village - it's one of the first hotels to be built in Serre Chevalier - and right opposite the slopes and lifts.
The newer building is modern and stylish throughout, whilst still retaining its traditional heart and cosy chalet-style atmosphere. The rooms are the epitome of mountain chic – a real haven to come back to after a busy day.
Breakfast is taken buffet-style in the café, whilst delicious evening meals, made with locally sourced products, are served in the restaurant. Reunite with family and friends at the Grand Hotel's bar, for a relaxing drink or two whilst reminiscing about the snowy Alpine peaks. The gorgeous sun terrace is also an ideal place to unwind in the afternoons, curled up on a sofa by the fire pit – or you can head to the wellness area to warm up in the sauna, swim spa or hammam.
Always popular with families, the Grand also has a playroom with loads of games, from table football to a pool table, to keep the kids entertained.
2-for-1 lift passes
· best location in Chantemerle, opposite the slopes, lifts and ski school meeting point
All bedrooms have hairdryer, TV and free WiFi.
Small double room (11m²) - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin/double room (20m²) - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin/double room (20m²) - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
· wellness area with sauna, hammam, swim spa and relaxaton area available at an additional cost · extra charge for massage · lobby bar and lounge with open fire · restaurant and wine cellar · south-facing sun terrace overlooking the slopes · playroom with pool table, table football and video games · on-site ski shop · ski lockers · free WiFi throughout · 71 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala meals included
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in France and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.