Chalet Montalembert, Villeneuvein , France
- Ski virtually back to the door, 5 minutes' walk to nearest lift.
- Magnificent old farmhouse, with antique furniture and rustic charm.
- Split level living/dining area with large south facing balcony.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Chalet Montalembert is a magnificent old farmhouse, renovated into this delightful chalet with traditional low wooden beams, antique furniture and plenty of rustic charm. The chalet is well situated near the bottom of the Fréjus piste so it's possible to ski virtually back to the door in good conditions.
2-for-1 lift passes
· ski virtually to the door (weather conditions permitting) · 5 minutes' walk to nearest lift · 12 minutes' walk to resort centre and ski school meeting point · customers required to walk 200m up a slight incline to reach accommodation
Chalet Montalembert - sleeps 14-15 (room numbers in brackets):
2 twin bedrooms with shared facilities (1&2).
Double bedroom with shared facilities (3).
2 bathrooms. 2 separate WC's.
Split level living/dining room and large south facing balcony.
Twin bedroom with private shower (4).
Double bedroom with shared facilities (5).
Twin bedroom under the eaves with shared facilities (6).
Bathroom and WC.
Triple bedroom under the eaves with shared facilities (7). This room is acessed via a steep staircase.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
· rustic lounge and dining area · large south facing balcony · services of Crystal chalet hosts · Crystal staff live in · towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
· continental breakfast 7 days a week (with one cooked option on 6 mornings) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes (6 days a week) · pre-dinner canapés and drinks followed by 3-course evening meals (6 evenings a week) · selection of wines or soft drinks with evening meals · after-dinner chocolates and coffee · early meals for children available
Please note: Adult evening meals come with bottled house wine, which is free flowing until coffee is served.
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in France and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.