Les Orres 1800 has a couple of restaurants, and you can catch the bus to 1650 for a wider choice. In total, there are around 20. Most don't stray far from the typical fondue/raclette/tartiflette type offerings, but there's always somewhere to grab a pizza or burger too.
• Les Moufles aux Pieds, 1650 – Great food and great views, isn't that what mountain life is all about? Tuck into meat skewers, raclette, fondue, steak, duck and lamb, all made with local produce.
• Snow Fever, 1800 – A traditional Italian pizzeria and cocktail lounge in one, so you can fill up on huge pizzas or bowls of pasta and then relax with a few drinks after.
• Winter Lounge, 1800 – Linger over sharing platters or big portions of fondue and raclette, followed by sweet crêpes - a typically delicious mountain meal.
• Mac Montagne (bottom of lifts) – Take a pit-stop here to quickly fuel up on pizzas, sandwiches and kebabs before heading back up the hill.
• La Bulle (bottom of lifts) – Grab a spot on the terrace to enjoy the great view of the slopes while you eat.
The evenings are quite quiet in les Orres with only a couple of bars in 1800 and a few more - and a nightclub - in 1650, a bus ride away.
• Bar Le Curious – A relatively new bar in Les Orres 1800 selling wines, beers, cocktails and spirits. There's a lively atmosphere, themed evernings, concerts and lots of sports matches on the TVs.
• Grand Cabane is an excellent but very challenging 7km run, recommended for the best skiers and boarders.
• Stop for lunch at Snow Fever and you won't want to go anywhere else - great food to match great service.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday - it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance via phone, email or even Twitter.
- Online info pack with tons of resort info and tips.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, snow reports, recommended routes and a friend finder.
- Weather, travel and resort updates via Facebook, Twitter or text message.
Our reps will meet you at the airport and help get your lift passes, equipment hire and tuition sorted. They’ll also be available in Les Orres so, if you need anything during your trip, just check your info pack or the Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.