Les Orres 1800 has a couple of restaurants, and you can catch the bus to 1650 for a wider choice. In total, there are around 20. Most don't stray far from the typical fondue/raclette/tartiflette type offerings, but there's always somewhere to grab a pizza or burger too.
• Snow Fever, 1800 – A traditional Italian pizzeria and cocktail lounge in one, so you can fill up on huge pizzas or bowls of pasta and then relax with a few drinks after.
• Winter Lounge, 1800 – Linger over sharing platters or big portions of fondue and raclette, followed by sweet crêpes - a typically delicious mountain meal.
• Mac Montagne (bottom of lifts) – Take a pit-stop here to quickly fuel up on pizzas, sandwiches and kebabs before heading back up the hill.
• La Bulle (bottom of lifts) – Grab a spot on the terrace to enjoy the great view of the slopes while you eat.
The evenings are quite quiet in les Orres with only a couple of bars in 1800 and a few more - and a nightclub - in 1650, a bus ride away.
• Bar Le Curious – A relatively new bar in Les Orres 1800 selling wines, beers, cocktails and spirits. There's a lively atmosphere, themed evernings, concerts and lots of sports matches on the TVs.
• Grand Cabane is an excellent but very challenging 7km run, recommended for the best skiers and boarders.
• Stop for lunch at Snow Fever and you won't want to go anywhere else - great food to match great service.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and info before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips as well as snow and weather reports.
- Text messages with essential information about your journey.
As there won’t be a rep based in Les Orres, we’ll meet you at the airport to give you your vouchers if you’ve pre-booked lift passes, equipment hire or tuition, and make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check our free Crystal Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities. If you need any assistance, you can call the Crystal team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.