Chalet Faveroin , France
- In the Venosc area of Les Deux Alpes, 4 minutes' walk to the nearest ski lifts.
- Outdoor hot tub (available between 5.30-7.30pm, 5 days per week).
- Crystal chalet hosts delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Chalet Favero is just a couple of years old and is located in the ever-popular Venosc area of the resort, close to a number of bars, restaurants and shops. The chalet has a warm and cosy feel to provide a comfortable holiday base and boasts an outdoor jacuzzi. A spacious family room and a room adapted to wheelchair users are available in this property while there is also the added benefit of the fantastic service provided by our Crystal chalet staff.
· centrally located in the Venosc area of Les Deux Alpes · 4 minutes' walk to the lifts
Chalet Favero- sleeps 8-10 (room numbers in brackets):
All rooms include WiFi is available in public areas. TV provided in each bedroom. Hairdryers provided in each bathroom. All bedroom doors are lockable.
Lounge area with fireplace and open plan kitchen, ski storage room, bathroom with WC.
Twin room with disabled access, twin bed, private shower and WC (1) - sleeps 2.
Twin rooms with twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony (2&3) - sleeps 2.
Quad room with twin beds and bunk beds, with private shower, WC and balcony (4) - sleeping 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided.
· outdoor jacuzzi (open between 5.30pm and 7.30pm, 5 days a week) · lounge and dining area with fireplace, TV · services of Crystal chalet hosts · free WiFi · towels, bathrobes and slippers included in all rooms
· continental breakfast 7 days a week (with one cooked option on 6 mornings) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes (6 days a week) · pre-dinner canapés and drinks followed by 3-course evening meals (6 evenings a week) · selection of wines or soft drinks with evening meals · after-dinner chocolates and coffee · early meals for children available
Please note: Adult evening meals come with bottled house wine, which is free flowing until coffee is served.
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in France and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Crystal Childcare is not available from this accommodation.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.