Hotel Altitude, Arc 2000in , France
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
In the lofty village of Arc 2000 sits the Hotel Altitude, a high-quality property offering superb views of the Mont Blanc.
Bright spaces, cheerful tones and modern décor make the Hotel Altitude a pleasant place to spend your time off the slopes. As well as the lovely lounge, there’s a spacious bar with an entertainment area (used for evening shows) and even a dancefloor that tends to get busy as the night wears on. If you’re partial to more natural beauties, then the hotel’s vast south-facing terrace is the best place to bask in the amazing Alpine views.
If you’ve got the little ones in tow, then the onsite kids’ club is the best place for them to channel all their extra energy. All ages from 18 months up to 17 years are catered for, and there’s even a swanky lounge for the teenagers that’s open during the French school holidays.
While they’re preoccupied with games galore, take the time to visit the Ômea Spa. It houses two whirlpools, an indoor pool, a sauna and a steamy hammam. They’re free to use but you have to book a time slot in advance. For an extra charge, you can pick from a selection of Décleor treatments – the perfect way to end a day on the mountain.
When your body is begging for a good, long sleep, retire to the Altitude’s modern, stylish and functional bedrooms. They’re equipped with all the usual hotel-room necessities and really make use of the space. And once you’re all tucked in, you won’t stir until your tummy tells you it’s time for breakfast.
2-for-1 lift passes
The Hotel Altitude enjoys a picturesque position in the heart of Arc 2000, one of many villages that make up the Paradiski area. A 6-minute walk will bring you to a selection of lifts that will take you further up the mountain, as well as a handful of blue runs that head down into Arc 1950. From there you can catch a lift towards L’Arpette and La Plagne. When you’re not on the slopes, you can walk from the hotel to the resort’s social hub in around 3 minutes. Here you’ll find shops, restaurants including El Latino Loco and Restaurant Le Kilimanjaro, and even an ice skating rink.
· located at the entrance to Arc 2000 · 6 minutes' walk to the Lanchettes lift · 5 minutes' walk to the Reservoir blue run · 5 to 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have WiFi, digital TV and safe (extra charge).
Twin Room (15m²) - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath and WC.
Triple Room (16m²) - sleeps 3: Small room with twin beds, and extra single bed, private bath and WC.
Quad Room (18m²) - sleeps 4: Four single beds, private bath and WC.
· indoor pool · Ômea Spa two whirlpools, sauna and steam room · extra charge for massages and treatments · entertainment area with bar and pool table · hotel-run kids' club · free WiFi · large sun terrace · ski lockers · 195 bedrooms
· continental buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet-style evening meal with free wine and juice · Christmas and New Year's gala dinners are included · tartiflette available at the buffet on a Saturday and raclette on a Monday · optional upgrade to full board or all inclusive meals · buffet meals include vegetarian and gluten-free options
Good to know
During busy times, access to hotel spa facilities is limited to time slots and must be reserved in advance.
Check-in is from 6pm.
Baby, Mini, Junior & Teenage Clubs
These kids' clubs, based inside the Hotel Altitude, offer a selection of childcare options to suit children of all ages. The Baby Club is suited to little ones between 18 months and 3 years, the Mini Club goes from 4-6 years, the Junior Club from 7-10 years, Club Teens from 11-13 years and the Teen Club from 14-17 years.
- Early learning indoor games, fun in the snow and nap time for the smallest children
- A range of musical and artistic activities, educational games and snowball competitions for the minis
- A programme of mountain-themed activities for the juniors
- A teen HQ for the older children with sofas, WiFi, docking stations and a range of the latest games
- Games, inter-hotel challenges, geocaching and freestyle introductions for the younger teens
- Freeriding, evening events and outings, and puzzles aimed at the older teenagers
The Baby Club offers 6 half days of care (am or pm).
The Mini and Junior clubs offer 6 days of full-day care between 9am and 5pm, and evening care between 7-9pm OR 5 days half-day care (outside of French school holidays*) from 9am-12pm and 2-5pm.
Teen clubs offer approximately 15 hours of care per week during French school holidays* only.
Please note: The Baby Club is not offered during French school holidays. Pre-booking is required.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.