Chalet Woodpeckerin , France
- A short walk to the resort centre and Telecentre lift.
- Onsite hot tub and sauna, and lounge area with TV.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
So what's it like?
Find your home away from home at one of our brand new chalets. Chalet Woodpecker, alongside its sister Chalet Nightingale are only 5 minutes’ away from the bustling centre of Alpe d’Huez. The chalet, sleeping up to 15 people, has the perfect balance of location, privacy and sociability.
Inside, delicate décor, light-wood panelling and pastoral furnishings make Chalet Woodpecker a calming, stylish and modern place to stay. Set across three floors, there are seven twin rooms – all with private bathrooms – and a large communal area with a long dining table and spacious corner sofa, ideal for spending evenings catching up as a group or snuggling down with a book. For an extra touch of luxury, on the lower-ground floor, you’ll find a hot tub and sauna.
Being taken care of by a chalet host also makes your holiday a lot easier, especially when it comes to food. Six days a week, you can tuck into hearty hot and cold breakfasts (and a cold platter on the seventh day), delicious cakes when you return from the slopes and home-cooked dinners in the evening. What’s more, wine is included with evening meals – basically, you won’t be going to bed hungry.
· 5 minutes' uphill walk to the resort centre · close to shops, bars and restaurants · 3 minutes' walk to the Telecentre lift · 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · ski school and nursery slopes at the top of the Telecentre lift
Chalet Woodpecker - sleeps 15 (room numbers in brackets)
Lower Ground Floor:
Relaxation area with whirlpool, sauna and shower.
Twin/double rooms with shower and WC (1,2,3,4).
Lounge/dining area with terrace, kitchen and ski storage room.
Twin/double room with shower and WC (5).
Eaves room with twin/double beds, extra single bed, bath, WC and shared balcony (6). Please note that this room can only sleep two adults and one child up to 11 years of age.
Twin/double room with shower, WC and shared balcony (7).
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
· lounge area with TV · sun terrace · free WiFi · sauna · whirlpool · ski room with heated boot rack · laundry facilities · all bedroom doors are lockable · bathrobes and slippers
· continental breakfast 7 days a week (with one cooked option on 6 mornings) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes (6 days a week) · pre-dinner canapés and drinks followed by 3-course evening meals (6 evenings a week) · selection of wines or soft drinks with evening meals · after-dinner chocolates and coffee · early meals for children available
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.