Chalet Nightingalein , France
- A short walk to the Telecentre lift.
- Onsite hot tub and sauna, and lounge area with TV.
- Complimentary bathrobes and slippers.
- Crystal chalet hosts on hand to help you to relax and enjoy your holiday experience, delivering fantastic food and excellent service.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
So what's it like?
Grab the grandparents, the kids or a few of your favourite friends and prepare for a memorable stay at the Chalet Nightingale. The chalet, in the heart of Alpe d’Huez, is an intimate setting for families and groups of up to seven who want to make the most of their time together in a stress-free, social environment.
As well as being a short 5-minute walk from the centre of resort, the chalet a short walk to the lifts, meaning your mornings are easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy. The ski school and beginners slopes are at the top of the Telecentre lift, which is only a 3-minute walk away.
Mood lighting, wall art and patterned materials jazz up the traditional wood-panelled décor in the three bedrooms and communal spaces within the chalet walls. The open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area is sociable, too, allowing for evening catch-ups, film nights and after-dinner games. On the lower-ground floor, you’ll also find a hot tub and sauna, perfect for soothing aching muscles after a full day on the slopes.
You don’t have to worry about budgeting or meals or cooking up your own grub, either – our on-hand chalet host will do all of the work for you. From hearty cooked breakfasts and homemade cakes, to delicious 3-course dinners and free-flowing wine six days a week, you’ll be going to bed satisfied. On the chalet host’s day off, you’ll get the chance to sample the restaurants around town – so make sure you tuck into some fondue or raclette for a true Alpine experience.
· 5 minutes' uphill walk to the resort centre · close to shops, bars and restaurants · 3 minutes' walk to the Telecentre lift · 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · ski school and nursery slopes at the top of the Telecentre lift
Chalet Nightingale - sleeps 7 (room numbers in brackets)
Lower Ground Floor:
Relaxation area with whirlpool, sauna and shower.
Entrance hall with ski room and spiral staircase.
Lounge/dining area with balcony, kitchen and WC.
Twin/double room with shower and WC (1).
Eaves room with twin/double beds, shower and WC (2).
Twin/double room with extra single bed, bath, WC and balcony (3). Please note that this room can only sleep two adults and one child up to 11 years of age.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
· lounge area with TV · sun terrace · free WiFi · sauna · whirlpool · ski room with heated boot rack · laundry facilities · all bedroom doors are lockable · bathrobes and slippers
· continental breakfast 7 days a week (with one cooked option on 6 mornings) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes (6 days a week) · pre-dinner canapés and drinks followed by 3-course evening meals (6 evenings a week) · selection of wines or soft drinks with evening meals · after-dinner chocolates and coffee · early meals for children available
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.