With around 30 local and international restaurants in Levi, there's plenty to choose from, and the standard is generally very high. That old saying 'When in Rome...' really applies here - you simply must try the local specialities, like reindeer, game, and berries.
• Colorado – The American-style menu offers big portions of comfort food like burgers, nachos, chicken wings, po' boys, steaks and fajitas. Classic desserts include baked Alaska and New York cheesecake.
• Pihvipirtti Steakhouse – Start with the cold fish and seafood buffet, and then choose from a range of amazing steaks - beef, lamb and reindeer - paired with your choice of sauces, vegetables and potatoes. Finish things off with a dessert of white chocolate mousse.
• Ammila – The name translates to 'Grandma's Place', so expect traditional, homely food in a welcoming atmosphere - think reindeer meatballs and schnitzel à la Ammila.
• KingCrab House – Choose a crab from the tank and watch the chef prepare it at your table. The menu also includes other seafood, meats and burgers, plus decadent puddings like red velvet brownie and rhubarb cheesecake.
• Renna – A cute ristorante that brings Italy to life, with faux streetlamps and trees, plus huge handmade pizzas made with their secret tomato sauce recipe.
• Horizont (top of front slopes) – You’ll be warmly welcomed to this lovely wooden cabin, where you can fuel up on pizzas, soups and sandwiches in front of the log fire.
• Tuikku (top of Levi Fell) – Sit out on the terrace to admire the incredible views, with a blanket to keep you warm and a tasty plate of food from the lunch buffet.
Like many other Finnish resorts, Levi is quite quiet during the evenings - it is popular with families, after all. Though if you're craving to be sociable, there are a few places around to satisfy your needs.
• Oliver's Corner – Apparently, this is the world's northernmost Irish pub. From sports on the TV and proper pub décor to pool tables and dartboards, you'll feel like you're actually in Ireland.
• Ihku Bar – This lively karaoke bar (with a really extensive track list) is the perfect spot for some night-time fun. They sometimes host stand-up comedians and live bands, too.
• Joiku Karaoke & Bar – The people of Finland really love their karaoke. The Joiku is the most popular venue in Levi and, like the Ihku Bar, has an almost infinite track list, so you could be here for quite some time.
• Après can be found if you know where to look - the Joiku karaoke bar and Seita nighclub are both popular.
• If you want to try something different, there's 230km of cross-country tracks, 28km of which are floodlit.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and info before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance from our team.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips as well as snow and weather reports.
- Text messages with essential information about your holiday.
Our friendly airport team will meet you on your arrival and get you on your way to resort. Crystal reps will be available when you get to Levi to ensure that you have everything you need to hit the mountain on the first day. If you need anything during your trip, just check our free Crystal Ski Explorer app to find out where they’ll be, and come and have a chat. If you need assistance, you can call the Crystal team 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.