Hotel Snezhankain , Bulgaria
- Scenic location, just 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Shuttle bus service to and from the slopes.
- Indoor pool, sauna and massages.
- Café and bar with open fireplace and occasional live guitar music.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Number of Rooms
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Snezhanka is a busy hotel in a lovely location, surrounded by forest yet only 5 minutes’ walk from the bustling resort centre. The nearest ski lift is 1.5km away, but you can hop of the free shuttle bus and be there in minutes.
After a day out on the slopes, the hotel’s homely atmosphere is definitely a welcome sight. The rooms are simple but comfortable, and many also have fantastic views of the surrounding mountains.
Popular with groups and young people, the hotel has plenty of ways to relax and rejuvenate after skiing. Refresh yourself with a swim in the large indoor pool, unwind in the sauna or treat yourself to a massage. If you've still got the energy, you can go throw some shapes on the disco’s dancefloor.
The spacious restaurant serves a variety of simple fare, with generous portions. Or you can try out Bulgarian favourites in the hotel’s own tavern, which is decorated in authentic Rhodopi style. And for a post-dinner tipple, try the café bar in the lobby, where you may catch some traditional live guitar music.
10% off lift pass & equipment
Nestled amongst the pine trees in the lower part of resort, further down the mountain it’s named after, the Snezhanka is still just a short walk from a range of restaurants, supermarkets and bars.
· central location surrounded by beautiful scenery · 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 10 minutes to the slopes via a free shuttle bus
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer and fridge.
Small twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Twin room with balcony - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults): twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Type C1 apartment - sleeps 2-4: double bedroom, living room with double sofa bed, kitchenette with hob, fridge and sink, private shower and WC, and balcony.
Family room with balcony - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
· café and bar with open fireplace · indoor pool · extra charge for sauna and massages · traditional tavern · disco · free WiFi in rooms and public areas · ski storage · lift to all floors · 67 rooms and 18 apartments
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a starter buffet, choice of 4 mains, salad buffet and dessert buffet · free small beer, glass of wine or soft drink with evening meals · Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Bulgaria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.