Stuben offers a variety of restaurants so you can choose from classic Austrian dishes to international specialities. You'll find a restaurant for any occasion whether it's a romantic meal for two or a large family gathering, there'll be something delicious waiting for you after a hard day on the slopes.
• Alte Gaststube – Located in Hotel Mondschein, try homemade food from freshly baked bread to home-marinated and smoked salmon, air-dried heifer ham and Zirbelar ice-cream.
• Hotel Arlberg Restaurant – A family-run restaurant that serves traditional food with an innovative twist. We recommend trying the speciality alpine pig, game milk cheese and locally brewed Schnapps.
• Arlbergo – Have your pick from a selection of classic Italian dishes and satisfy your pizza cravings at this restaurant, located inside the Hotel Arlberg.
• Berghaus Stuben – A traditional Austrian restaurant with locally sourced ingredients – sample the Berghaus Pfandl, cream veal goulash or choose from the vegetarian options on offer.
• Verwallstube (top of Galzig gondola) – Treat yourself to a gourmet lunch at the most sophisticated restaurant in the Ski Arlberg region - and feast on heavenly views too.
• Rud-Alpe (Schlegelkopf piste) – Get cosy in one of the tiny, wood-panelled dining rooms and share stories of the day's skiing over bubbling pots of fondue and delicious homemade cakes.
• Rendl (top of Rendl gondola) – Embrace the paradox of the Rendl Beach terrace, with its own beach bar and menu, or eat in the huge indoor area – arguably the best self-service in the region.
Although it’s one of Arlberg's quieter resorts, Stuben has some great options for places to relax with a drink after a day on the mountains.
• Willi’s – In the middle of Stuben, Willi’s has a wide variety of delicious snacks to pair with a drink after hitting the slopes. From 3pm onwards, this pizzeria transforms into an après favourite with music playing and brisk service.
• S’Murmele – Near the lift station, the traditional restaurant is open from midday for a cosy lunch and the après activities start at 3pm and run until 9pm.
In mid-April each year, Stuben hosts a snowboard race attracting snowboarders from across Germany and Austria. It races down Albonasteilhang, a 1,000m slope and includes pro riders if you’re really into you’re snow sports.
We’re all about giving you support, expertise and knowledge before, during and after your holiday – it’s what we do. Our service includes:
- 24/7 support and assistance.
- Ski Explorer app with maps, resort info and tips and snow reports.
- Weather, travel and resort updates.
There won’t be a rep based in Stuben am Arlberg, but we’ll meet you at the airport to give you your lift passes (if you pre-booked them), as well as vouchers for any pre-booked equipment hire or tuition, and make sure you’re ready for the mountain. There won’t be any Crystal-run après events, but you can check the Ski Explorer app for details on local events and activities.
All our holidays include shared transfers to and from your accommodation. However, if you would prefer a private transfer, this can be added when booking. These are taken by car, 6-seater or minibus, depending on the number of people in your booking.