Chalet Reginain , Austria
- In the heart of of Nasserein, 4 minutes' walk to the lift and 15 minutes' walk to resort centre.
- Modern chalet with large lounge featuring picture windows.
- Separate lounge with large flatscreen TV and UK channels.
- Wellness area with fitness room, sauna, infrared cabin and whirlpool.
- Crystal chalet hosts offer exceptional service whether it’s serving high quality food or delivering an early morning tea or coffee to your room.
- Children welcome all season.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The bright and spacious Chalet Regina is a favourite with Crystal customers. It's got a great location in the Nasserein end of town, just a couple of minutes' walk to the Nasserein gondola and, under normal conditions, there's a ski run-off to around 50 metres from the back door. Nasserein is considered to be the quieter part of St Anton, with a few relaxed bars on your doorstep. If you're after a more lively night out you can reach St Anton's pedestrianised centre in well under 10 minutes - and it's virtually flat all the way too.
When you get back from the mountain, there's a storage room with heated boot racks for stashing your ski gear. Once you're de-kitted, you can warm up in the wellness suite with sauna, infrared cabin and whirlpool bath or even hit the treadmill in the fitness room. On the off-chance you start to miss home, the ground floor has a large TV room with UK channels, comfy leather sofas and free WiFi. Upstairs on the top floor is a more chilled-out space with board games - again with plenty of room to lounge and perhaps enjoy an after-dinner drink.
With the services of the Crystal chalet team, you'll get hearty breakfasts, tasty afternoon cakes and beautifully presented evening meals along with lashings of chalet wine. And on the team's night off you can enjoy one of the many traditional Austrian or international restaurants St Anton has to offer.
30% off Lift Pass Bundles
· 4 minutes' walk to the Nasserein lift · 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre · close to the quieter bars of Nasserein
Chalet Regina - sleeps 30-36 (room numbers in brackets)
Lower ground floor:
Sauna, infrared cabin, whirlpool, showers and fitness area.
Ski room with boot warming facilities.
Two separate WCs.
Sitting area with flatscreen TV and free WiFi.
Five twin rooms with twin beds, en suite shower and WC (1, 2, 3, 6 and 7).
Two triple rooms with twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (4 and 5).
Five twin rooms with twin beds, en suite shower and WC (8, 9, 10, 13 and 14).
Two triple rooms with twin beds, single sofa bed, en suite bath and WC (11 and 12).
Large lounge area with picture windows.
Suite with twin beds in the main room and separate sitting room with double sofa bed, ensuite bath andWC (15).
Separate communal WC.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided.
Free and reduced prices are available for children aged 2-11 years inclusive when sharing with 2 adults.
All baths have shower attachment. All bedroom doors are lockable.
· free WiFi in ground floor lounge · sitting area with TV showing UK channels · large lounge with picture windows · separate dining room · sauna, whirlpool, infrared cabin and fitness area · ski room with boot warmers · services of Crystal chalet hosts · 15 rooms
Towels and bed linen are provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host.
· continental buffet breakfast with cooked option 6 mornings per week, including bacon rolls on transfer day with free tea, coffee and juices · cold buffet breakfast 1 day per week (staff day off) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes or biscuits 6 days a week · 3-course evening meals 6 evenings per week · selection of wines or soft drinks with evening meals · early children's suppers available
Please note: Adults' evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Good to know
This chalet has no lift. Crystal staff live in.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Catered includes breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meal with wine.