Mühle Resort Residenzin , Austria
- Approx. 25 minutes' walk to the resort centre (15-20 minutes to the start of the resort).
- 30m to the main hotel, the Mühle Resort.
- Indoor pool and superb 800m² spa with sauna, herbal bath and water beds (in main hotel).
- Free hotel shuttle to Obergurgl and Hochgurgl.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Your hosts at the Mühle Resort Residenz are the lovely Gstrein-Noesig family. They offer a super activity programme, superior service and excellent leisure facilities - which is why the Mühle Resort attracts repeat customers year after year.
The Residenz is set in a pretty, peaceful area, 30m from the main Mühle Resort hotel. It's around 25 minutes' walk from the centre of Obergurgl - but the ski bus stops directly outside and there are regular buses to the lifts, as well as a complimentary hotel shuttle bus that takes you around in Obergurgl and Hochgurgl.
There's a beautiful lounge area to relax in, or you can use the extensive wellness area with swimming pool, saunas and steam rooms (all facilities in the main building 30m away).
£75 off per person
Excludes certain resorts in North America, Japan and Russia, see full terms and conditions for details.
· 30m from the main Mühle Resort hotel · ski bus stop outside · free hotel shuttle bus to Obergurgl and Hochgurgl (from 8am-8pm daily) · 25 minutes' walk to the village centre
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - 19m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - 19m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room - 29m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - 33m² - sleeps 3-4: maisonette room with Austrian twin beds on lower floor, double bed on upper floor, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · comfortable lounge and bar · extensive wine cellar · daily après ski (3pm-5pm) · indoor pool (open from 7am-8pm) · huge spa with 6 naked and 3 clothed saunas, herbal bath steam room and relaxation room with heated water beds · *fitness room (open from 10am-8pm) · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · 44 bedrooms · lift to all floors · heated boot room.
*fitness room is located in the Residenz
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily après ski snack · 7-course evening meals with a choice of main course
Please note: Smart casual dress is required for the hotel restaurant.
Good to know
This hotel does not allow children under the age of 14 years.
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.