Sport Hotel Hermitage & Spa, Soldeuin , Andorra
- An incredibly luxurious establishment, the finest 5* hotel in Andorra.
- Michelin-starred chef producing exquisite meals of the very highest standards.
- Stunning Sport Wellness Mountain Spa offering a wide range of facilities
- Privileged position facing the slopes, with easy access to the gondola.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
So what's it like?
The Sport Hermitage is not your typical ski hotel. It exudes charm, character and style and is without question the most impressive hotel in the whole of Andorra. As a member of the exclusive Leading Hotels of the World group, it boasts luxurious bedrooms, impeccably attentive service, cuisine prepared by a Michelin-starred chef, an amazing spa and wellness area plus simple access to the slopes. You’ll want for absolutely nothing in this incredible mountain retreat. For those travelling with children there’s also a free supervised kids club at the neighbouring Sport Hotel, leaving you plenty of time to ski, use the spa or kick back on the sun terrace to catch some rays.
£50 off per person
· central location next to the Sport Hotel Village · 1-minute walk to gondola
All rooms are furnished to a high standard and have satellite LCD TV, hairdryer, coffee-making facilities, internet access, safe, bathrobes, minibar and balcony
Junior suite - sleeps 2: twin beds or king bed, private whirlpool bath, shower, WC, balcony and mountain view.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-3: twin beds or king bed, single sofa bed, private whirlpool bath, shower, WC, balcony and mountain view.
Quad room - sleeps 3-4: a premium suite consisting of twin beds or double bed, two single sofa beds, private whirlpool bath, shower, WC, balcony and mountain view.
· bar · large luxurious lounge with fireplace · à la carte restaurants · VIP ski lockers · WiFi · evening entertainment · Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools (swimwear and flip flops must be worn, no admittance to spa for under 13's) · fitness room · extra charge for beauty treatments and massages · free supervised kids' club for children aged 4-12 years (10am-10pm), under 4's must be accompanied by a parent · 120 rooms · lifts to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of courses · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (drinks included during the dinner)
- Deluxe rooms
- Triple rooms
- Premium rooms
- Single rooms
Good to know
Flip flops and swimwear must be worn in the spa centre. No admittance for children under 13 years.
Special offers for Winter 19/20
Free entry to the hotel spa for three hours per day for guests aged 13 years and above. Swimming costume and flip flops are compulsory.
Baby, Kids and Teens Clubs
The mini clubs at the Sporthotel Hermitage are the ideal places for children aged between 0 and 14 to have fun and make new friends. The Baby Club is for little ones aged between 0 and 4 years, the Kids Club for children 4-9 years and the Teens Club for the older children up to 14 years. And they'll do all this under the watchful eye of the supervised staff.
- The Baby Club promotes free play, as well as arts and crafts, educational games, baby discos and storytelling
- The Kids Club get up to arts and crafts, cookery workshops, cinema time, outdoor play and trasure hunts
- The older children can get stuck into to video games, board games, cinema, time, cookery workshops and team sports
The Baby and Kids clubs are open everyday from 10am-10pm. This Baby Club has a surcharge.
The Teens Club is open everyday from 4-10pm.
Lunch is available for an extra charge.
Space is limited, so it's recommended to book in advance.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.