Park Piolets Mountain Hotel & Spa, Soldeuin , Andorra
- Central location, with a short walk or free shuttle to the gondola and slopes.
- Spectacular mountain views from rooms and stylish lobby lounge.
- Spa with an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub.
- Playroom with soft play area and ball pit, TV with Wii console and supervised activities.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Piolets Park Mountain Hotel & Spa is a modern and stylish hotel in a convenient central location. That means all the amenities are on your doorstep, while it’s only an 8-minute walk - or free non-stopping shuttle bus - to the gondola.
The hotel has a beautiful spa area, with an indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, steam room and fantastic outdoor hot tub. And as a Crystal guest, you'll get two free spa entries per stay, with an extra charge for any additional entries or treatments.
There’s a well-equipped children's play room - with ball pool and Wii console - to keep little ones entertained when they're not on the slopes. That will give the adults ample time to use the free gym, relax on the sun terrace, or have a drink in the bar and lounge.
The hotel has free WiFi in communal areas, as well as in the cosy and attractively-decorated rooms, many of which have superb mountain views. The buffet meals and impressive show cooking are popular with guests and there's also an extensive wine list on offer.
2-for-1 lift passes
The hotel is situated just off the main road, with all the town’s bars, restaurants and shops right on your doorstep. Bar Aspen is the closest for a drink and sport on big screens, but try Fat Albert’s for tasty food and dancing until the early hours.
· in the resort centre · 8 minutes' walk to the gondola · 1 minutes' ride to the gondola on the free non-stop shuttle bus
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, free WiFi, hairdryer, safe, kettle, mini fridge and mountain view. Rooms also have a private bathroom decorated in maple wood and ceramic porcelain.
Twin/Double Room - sleeps 1-4 (max 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and under): Twin beds or double bed with Nordic eiderdown, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
· buffet restaurant · show cooking · lounge bar with terrace · children's playroom with soft play area, ball pit, TV with Wii console and supervised activities · fitness area · two free entries per stay, then extra charge for spa area with indoor pool, indoor whirlpool, sauna, Hamman, hydrotherapy bath, relaxation area and outdoor hot tub (10am - 1pm and 4-10pm, under 15s allowed from 4-7pm. Flip flops and swimming caps must be worn. Additional visits are approx. €14 per visit for guests, or €16 for non-guests.) · spa area has a tea corner and water fountain · extra charge for treatments and massages · in-house ski shop · free daily shuttle to lifts (08.30 - 17.30) · ski lockers · 24-hour reception · free WiFi throughout · lift · 150 rooms · free snowshoeing · complimentary entrance to Kao chinese buffet restaurant (book in advance from hotel)
· buffet breakfast with hot and cold options · up to 5-course buffet evening meal with show cooking stations · one evening meal a week in the Kao Chinese restaurant for no extra charge · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included - New Year's Eve dinner includes wine, champagne and soft drinks for kids
Good to know
Just so you know, if you'd like to use the spa you have to book an hour in advance at the hotel's reception. There are specific hours for adults and children above 12 years old.
Piolets Park Mountain Hotel & Spa Kids' Club
This hotel-run club offers playtime for children aged 5 years and above in a dedicated space designed just for them, operated by a friendly, qualified animation team.
- Painting and crafts
- Games and films
- Soft play area
Open daily from 4-10pm.
Babysitters are also available at a supplement, payable locally.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.