Hotel Sport Village, Soldeuin , Andorra
- Adjoined to the gondola station, with incredibly easy access to the slopes.
- Excellent standard hotel with fantastic mountain views and ideal location.
- Access to the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools.
- Free supervised kids club for children aged 4-12 years.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Sport Village enjoys one of the best locations in Soldeu, close to the resort centre and attached to the same building as the main gondola. With excellent facilities, well-furnished rooms and fantastic mountain views, this is an ideal choice of accommodation.
2-for-1 lift passes
· central location · adjoined to the gondola departure point
All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and mountain view.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, two single beds or two sofa beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, two single beds or two sofa beds, Jacuzzi® bath, WC and mountain views.
· buffet restaurant · à la carte restaurants including sushi, tapas and pizza · bar · lounge · WiFi throughout · ski lockers · extra charge for ski test and ski guide · fitness room · extra cahrge for the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools (approx. €37 for 3 hours, over 13s only, swimwear and flip flops must be worn) · free supervised kids' club for children aged 4-12 years (10am-10pm, under 4's must be accompanied by a parent) · 148 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet evening meals with salad, starter and dessert buffets and show cooking · half litre of red or white wine per room per night included with dinner · weekly gala buffet dinner · Christmas Gala dinner (drinks not included) and New Year gala dinner (drinks included during dinner) included.
- Twin rooms
- Triple rooms
- Junior suites
Good to know
Flip flops and swimwear must be worn in the spa centre. No admittance for children under 13 years. Entrance fee is approx. €37 per visit.
Special offers for Winter 19/20
· Daily free entrance for adults (above 13 years old) to the spa. Flip flops and swimsuit are mandatory, reservations to be made upon arrival at the reception - this offer is valid for Junior Suite Bookings only
Baby, Kids and Teens Clubs
The mini clubs at the Sporthotel Village are the ideal places for children aged between 0 and 14 to have fun and make new friends. The Baby Club is for little ones aged between 0 and 4 years, the Kids Club for children 4-9 years and the Teens Club for the older children up to 14 years. And they'll do all this under the watchful eye of the supervised staff.
- The Baby Club promotes free play, as well as arts and crafts, educational games, baby discos and storytelling
- The Kids Club get up to arts and crafts, cookery workshops, cinema time, outdoor play and trasure hunts
- The older children can get stuck into to video games, board games, cinema, time, cookery workshops and team sports
The Baby and Kids clubs are open everyday from 10am-10pm. This Baby Club has a surcharge.
The Teens Club is open everyday from 4-10pm.
Lunch is available for an extra charge.
Space is limited, so it's recommended to book in advance.
Adaptive Rooms Yes / No Rooms Wheelchair-accessible plug sockets Yes Wheelchair-accessible light switches Yes Lowered hanging space in wardrobes No Width of all doors larger than 70cm Yes Extra floor space for wheelchair manoeuvrability Yes Bed height of bed approx. 50cm No (65cm) In-room hoists available No Profiling/adjustable beds available No In-room fridges available (for medicine storage) No Bathroom Wheel-in showers - no tray and with floor drain No Bath boards No Shower chair No Toilet, bath and shower support rail Yes Raised toilet Yes Mirror height in line with sink Yes Sink height is 65cm for wheelchairs access (no cupboard underneath) No Internal assistance alarm in the room or bathroom No Communal Level access to the hotel (or via ramp) Yes Automatic entry doors Yes Easy access for wheelchair users to reception, bar, restaurant & other facilities Yes Wheelchair-friendly reception desk No Disabled toilet in reception/bar area and restaurant No Lift access to adaptive rooms and all hotel facilities Yes Adjustments for customers with hearing impairments e.g. hearing loops, visual fire alarms No Adjustments for customers with visual impairments e.g. braille signage, textured flooring No Hotel-provided accessible local transport for getting around resort No Wheelchair-adapted buffet (if a buffet restaurant) No Storage available for sit ski No
Standard shared transfers are included in the holiday price. These transfers are suitable for guests who can board and exit the coach without assistance.
Bespoke transfer vehicles to suit specific access needs are available and may require a supplement based on availability and requirements.
Adaptive equipment, tuition and lift passes
In Soldeu we work with the Ski and Snowboard School Grandvalira based just metres from the Hotel Sport Village. They offer tailor-made tuition, hire and lift passes for adaptive skiers.
The ski school can cater for people with a wide range of disabilities including:
- Visual impaired skiers
- Skiers with special needs or learning disabilities
- Skiers requiring sit skis
How to book
To ensure availability and that your Crystal Adaptive holiday perfectly suits your individual needs, adaptive holidays need to be booked through our Crystal Adaptive team on 0208 939 0463 or CrystalAdaptive@tui.co.uk
They will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
This holiday is generally suitable for customers with reduced mobility.
To ensure your accessibility requirements can be fulfilled, and to book an Adaptive ski holiday, please contact us at email@example.com or on 020 8939 0463.