Hotel Sport, Soldeuin , Andorra
- Excellent central location, 1 minute's walk to the gondola and piste.
- Stunning 5,000m² mountain spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools.
- Delicious cuisine with show cooking each evening.
- Hotel-run kids' club for children aged 4-12 years (10am-10pm).
Suitable for those with reduced mobility
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Part of the fantastic Sport Hotels Resort, and one of the best hotels in Soldeu, the Sport is a perfect example of home-from-home meets mountain chic.
The 4* hotel is beautifully decorated throughout in a traditional alpine-style, including loads of warm wood and cosy touches. The rooms continue this welcoming theme, and sleep from two to four people to suit couples or small families or groups.
You’ll have direct access to the jewel of the Sports Resort crown - the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa. Spread over five floors, this luxurious retreat has everything you need to find ultimate relaxation, from swimming pools to saunas, and everything in between. You can also choose from the endless menu of tempting treatments and massages, enjoyed in one of the 19 treatment rooms.
And while the adults are indulging themselves, the kids can be having fun in the free kids’ club, which offers supervised childcare for children aged 4-12 years.
Mealtimes are something else to look forward to. The onsite buffet restaurant serves up delicious arrays each morning and evening – and dinner even comes with show cooking to liven things up.
If you can bear to tear yourself away from the hotel to explore the slopes, you won’t have to go far. The gondola is right across the road, only a minute’s walk away.
£50 off per person
· excellent central location · 1 minute's walk to the Soldeu gondola and piste
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and mountain view.
Quad Room - sleeps 4: Twin beds or double bed, double sofa bed or two extra single beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
· restaurant with show cooking · two bars · lounge · fitness room · extra charge for 5,000m2 Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with Hydromassage pool, contrast pool, four indoor whirlpools, two outdoor whirlpools, tepidarium with heated beds, sauna with music therapy and chromatherapy, Turkish bath, caldarium, samarium, aromatherapy cabin, contrast showers, relaxation showers, ice foundtain and various relaxation areas (approx. €37 for 3 hours, over 13s only, flip flops and swimwear must be worn) · extra charge for treatments and massages · hotel-run kids' club - free supervised kids' club for children aged 4-12 years (10am to 10pm, under 4's must be accompanied by a parent) · extra charge for ski test and ski guide · ski lockers · WiFi throughout hotel · lift to all floors · 165 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet-style evening meal with salad, starter and dessert buffets and show cooking · half a litre of red or white wine per room per night with dinner · weekly gala buffet dinner · Christmas Eve gala dinner (drinks not included) and New Year's Eve gala dinner (with drinks, champagne and entertainment during the meal) are included
Good to know
Flip flops and swimwear must be worn in the spa centre. No admittance for children under 13 years. Entrance fee is approx. €37 per visit.
Baby, Kids and Teens Clubs
The Sporthotel Soldeu holds three free clubs for children of all different ages. Baby Club is aimed at little ones aged between 0 and 4 years, while the Kids Club is for children from 4-9 years. The Teens Club is aged for the older kids between 9 and 14 years. All clubs are held under the watchful and caring eyes of qualified staff.
- The smallest children are guaranteed a range of activities from freeplay, to educational games, arts and crafts, a baby disco and story time.
- The middle group can get involved with face painting, arts and crafts, treasure hunts, mini discos, cinema, adventure walks, cooking and much more
- The oldest kids can get stuck into board games, sports, video games, cinema, outdoor walks, cooking time and more
Baby and Kids clubs are open everyday from 10am-10pm. Lunch is also available at a supplement, if desired.
Teens Club is open everyday from 4-10pm.
All clubs must be pre-booked due to limited capacity.
Some walks will have a surcharge, and children must be wearing winter clothes to participate on them.
Hotel run kids' club
This hotel runs a kids' club - see the hotel description for details.
Best for groups
The best accommodation for groups, helping you make the most of your holiday with friends and family.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.