A lively, snowsure ski resort giving great value for money in the Grandvalira ski area.
- Found in the Pyrenees at 2,080m, this high-altitude resort gets strong snow coverage and a long season.
- Bustling town with great après, thanks to its proximity to the French border.
- Budget-friendly accommodation is complemented by inexpensive food and drink, and free lift passes for children aged 11 and under.
Pas de la Casa might be a small resort but it has a big reputation. This little party town has a huge selection of bars and restaurants, cheap drink prices and reasonably priced, good quality food. There’s a varied mix of apartments and hotels to choose from, all dependent on your budget. You’ll also have your pick of reduced-tax shops with great deals on ski gear, electronic goods and your favourite tipples.
All of this makes it a top destination for skiers on a budget or groups looking for a resort where there’s as much fun to be had off the slopes as on them. It might lack a little bit of the traditional ski resort charm but if you’re after an affordable and fun ski break, it certainly ticks all the boxes.
Pas de la Casa has also been certified as adhering to the ISO 14001, a set of internationally recognised environmental management standards.
Top 3 accommodations in Pas de la Casa
from £432 per person
from £640 per person
Hotel de les Pistes
from £595 per person
Kids Ski Free
- Free lift pass for children aged between 6 and 11 years, must be pre-booked.
- Free lift pass for children aged 5 years and under, available in resort.
- Free helmet for children when pre-booking skis and boots.
Free lift pass for adults aged 70 years and over, available in resort.