Hotel Boutique Paloméin , Andorra
- In Erts, 15-20 minutes' walk to the centre of Arinsal.
- 10-15 minutes' walk to the lift, ski bus stop outside.
- Modern and stylish boutique hotel, ideal for couples.
- Excellent restaurant, chic bar and cosy lounge with fireplace.
- High-quality rooms with queen beds and baths.
So what's it like?
The stylish Hotel Boutique Palomé is a real study in contrasts. The traditional stone and wood exterior hides a super chic interior full of exposed concrete, metal and leather – making this an ideal choice for young people and couples who like a little touch of luxury.
The rooms are fantastic quality, with light wooden furniture and cool colours – not to mention huge queen beds and private terraces with great views.
If you do manage to drag yourself out bed in the morning, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent breakfast made with fresh produce – just what you need for the most important meal of the day. And you’ll be eager to get back to the hotel for dinner, to enjoy your 3 courses of lovingly prepared and beautifully presented cuisine, made with fresh ingredients bought in the market each morning. The Émo Restaurant itself is a colourful and welcoming place, providing the perfect atmosphere for mealtimes.
In contrast, the Émo Bar is sleek and modern, with soft lighting and a tempting selection of drinks. There’s also a cosy lounge with a warming fireplace, the perfect place to wile away the evening hours before bed.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
· 15-20 minutes' walk to the resort centre, ski school and nursery slopes · 10-15 minutes' walk to the nearest lift · ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and free minibar. Room service is available for an extra charge.
Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Queen bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and terrace with mountain or valley views.
Superior Double Room - sleeps 1-2: King bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony.
First floor rooms do not have a terrace but have access to the garden.
Cots are available to hire for €12 per night, request at time of booking.
· Émo Restaurant · Émo Bar and lounge with fireplace · sun terrace · in-house ski shop · ski storage room with individual lockers and heated boot rack · laundry facilities · 24-hour reception · free WiFi · lift to all floors
· hot and cold breakfast · extra charge for à la carte breakfast with waiter service · 3-course set menu evening meals with waiter service · gala meals included
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.