Need a bespoke ski holiday checklist?
Give us a few details of your adventure and we'll tell you exactly what to pack!
Ski Holiday checklist – what should I pack?
Top tip: Take a waterproof bag to put your ski gear in for the journey home, just in case it’s a bit damp. That way it won’t get the rest of your luggage wet too.
- Only take what you need.
- Roll your clothes to take up less room than folding them.
- Stuff your socks into your shoes or ski helmet (if you’re taking your own) to save space.
- Use vacuum bags that you can squeeze the air out of to fit more in.
- Put some snacks in your ski jacket pocket to keep you going between meals.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Take lunch later so you can make the most of quieter slopes when everyone else is eating.
- Always wear sun cream, lip balm and goggles or sunglasses to protect your skin and eyes.