The Crystal Snow Promise
If the snow lets you down, Crystal has your back. We'll do everything we can to get you on the slopes.
Book your lift passes with us and if the mountain is closed because of no snow, we'll arrange three ski-away days for free. Our local team will organise the transport and lift passes, so all you have to do is hop on the bus. And even if you haven't booked your lift passes with us, you can still use the bus for free. T&C's apply.
The Crystal Snow Promise T&C's
- The Crystal Snow Promise covers all destinations and all holidays between December 2019 and April 2021.
- In the event of a full mountain closure due to no snow, coach transport will be organised free of charge to an open resort within a 2-hour radius for a maximum of 3 days over a 7-day period.
- If there are no open resorts within a 2-hour radius, then the coach transport will not take place.
- This promise only covers mountain closure due to no snow.
- We'll do everything we can to arrange coach transport to another resort, however, this is not always possible.
- If there is a full mountain closure when you arrive in resort, Crystal will try to arrange coach transport on your first full day (i.e. on Sunday for Saturday arrivals).
- If you have purchased a lift pass with Crystal, then we will purchase a lift pass in the new resort for you. Where the lift pass is more expensive in the new resort, Crystal will cover the cost. Where the lift pass is cheaper in the new resort, Crystal will refund the difference.
- If you opt to attend the organised ski-away day you will not be eligible for a lift pass refund for that day as your new lift pass will be purchased, by Crystal. Guests attending the coach transport to the new resort will forfeit any lift pass refund for that day.
- If you haven't purchased your lift pass with Crystal, then you can still use the coach transport for free, but costs for a new lift pass in the new resort must be paid by you.
- Crystal will only refund lift passes when the supplier has agreed to do so (provided you have not selected to go to the new resort with our coach transport).
- Crystal will only refund ski/board school when the supplier has agreed to do so.
- Any refunds due will be processed in the UK and not in resort.
- In the event of mountain closure due to no snow for more than 3 days, where possible, Crystal will try to organise additional coach transport where we will only pass on the cost and not make a profit from this. You'll be required to pay for any lift passes or tuition that you may require in the other resort.