Search for a holiday

Search results will be shown on

Paperwork and documentation to take on holiday

Travel documents you'll need

Needless to say, these things are all very important to have with you when you go on holiday – use this list to double-check you've got everything you need.

  • Your passport
  • Your travel documents
  • Your latest holiday invoice
  • A copy of your travel insurance
  • A copy of your ATOL certificate
  • Before you travel, we recommend that you download our free Crystal Ski Explorer app from the App Store or Google Play. In the app you'll find all the info you need to get your holiday off to a great start. It's packed with interactive maps, a resort guide, ski tracking and loads more features, plus the latest snow and weather reports for your resort. Most features in the app are available offline, so you can use them even without a data connection. Data roaming fees have been abolished within the EU should you wish to stay connected. Check with your network provider for further details.

Medical documentation – just in case

If you are a UK resident, you are entitled to medical treatment for free or at a reduced cost when temporarily visiting:

  • A European Union (EU) country
  • Iceland
  • Liechtenstein
  • Norway
  • Switzerland

To do this you will need a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) with you. You can apply for an EHIC card online.

Most importantly, though, remember to take a copy of your travel insurance documentation which will provide all the details you need should something go wrong.