- next to the village gondola to take you to the slopes
- large hotel rooms and loft rooms ideal for families
- swimming pool and hot tub
- good American restaurant and bar
- a couple of minutes walk to the new ski resort village centre
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
The Vintage Hotel is within Winter Parks new ski resort village and although it’s 200 metres from the village centre and ski lifts there is a gondola which runs right from the hotel to keep walking to a minimum. The big rooms are all decorated to a high standard, with the loft rooms ideal for families. A good American restaurant, pool and hot tub mean if you don’t want to leave the hotel you don’t have too, but the rest of the restaurants and bars in the ski resort centre are within easy walking distance once your ski boots are off.
• located next to the village gondola which takes under 2 minutes into Winter Park Village and puts you within 100m of the lifts • 5 minutes walk into village in the evening when village gondola is not operating - or you can use the free village shuttle
have a bathroom with private bath, shower, WC, tea/coffee maker, haidryer, safe and satellite TV.
Hotel rooms - sleep 2-4: With two queen beds
Studio - sleep 2-4: With two queen beds, a kitchenette and fireplace.
Kitchen studio loft room - sleep 2-4: With one queen sofa bed in lounge, queen bed in loft with spiral staircase and a kitchenette
· restaurant and tavern on site · cosy library with fireplace and pool table · outdoor pool · hot tub · sauna · ski storage · resort shuttle service · 118 rooms
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Room only includes accommodation only.