- Next to the village gondola to take you to the slopes.
- Large hotel rooms and loft rooms ideal for families.
- Swimming pool and hot tub.
- Good American restaurant and bar.
- A couple of minutes walk to the new ski resort village centre.
Holiday Overall Rating
So what's it like?
The Vintage Hotel is within Winter Parks new ski resort village and although it’s 200 metres from the village centre and ski lifts there is a gondola which runs right from the hotel to keep walking to a minimum. The big rooms are all decorated to a high standard, with the loft rooms ideal for families. A pool, hot tub and good American restaurant and bar mean if you don’t want to leave the hotel you don’t have too, but the rest of the restaurants and bars in the ski resort centre are within easy walking distance once your ski boots are off.
• located next to the village gondola which takes under 2 minutes into Winter Park Village and puts you within 100m of the lifts • 5 minutes walk into village in the evening when village gondola is not operating - or you can use the free village shuttle
have a bathroom with private bath, shower, WC, tea/coffee maker, haidryer, safe and satellite TV.
Hotel rooms - sleep 2-4: With two queen beds
Studio - sleep 2-4: With two queen beds, a kitchenette and fireplace.
Kitchen studio loft room - sleep 2-4: With one double sofa bed in lounge and a kitchenette, spiral staircase to queen bed in loft
· restaurant and bar · cosy library with fireplace and pool table · outdoor pool · hot tub · sauna · ski storage · resort shuttle service · lift · 118 rooms
Special offers from December 2014 - April 2015
• Book by 15 Nov 2014: up to 35% off accommodation
All deals are automatically included in the price. Offers may not be combinable or valid all season, are subject to availability and can change. Please see our terms & conditions.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Room only includes accommodation only.