Hotel Alpinain , Slovenia
- The best ski-in, ski-out location in resort, with lovely views.
- Less than 3 minutes' walk to the ski school and nearest ski lift.
- Viridis wellness centre with saunas and steam rooms - extra charge.
- Free use of sister hotels' swimming pools nearby.
- Bar, cosy lounge, TV lounge and games room.
Holiday Overall Rating
Food Quality Rating
So what's it like?
Sitting a short way up the main slope, the Hotel Alpina has one of the best locations in Kranjska Gora for keen skiers - plus beautiful views over the village. From this ski-in, ski-out hotel you can easily slide down the blue slope to your first lift or the ski school - although if you've never tried skiing before it's only a few minutes to get there by foot.
The team at the Alpina are a friendly bunch and help create a warm and welcoming atmosphere with an informal touch, while retaining a very professional attitude. The rooms are simply furnished, yet comfortable. Mealtimes give you the chance to try out a mixture of traditional Slovene dishes and international favourites from the buffet.
The Alpina have recently added the modern Viridis wellness centre. For an extra charge you can indulge in some well earned spa time, with a selection of saunas and steam rooms for you to relax in. Also, as the Alpina is a sister hotel to the nearby Ramada Resort and Hotel Kompas, you can use the pools at either for free.
Buy 1 lift pass get 1 half price
Excludes certain departure dates, see terms and conditions for details.
· ski to and from your doorstep · 3 minutes to lift and ski school · close to village centre
All bedrooms have cable TV and a hairdryer.
Double room - sleeps 2-3: double bed, sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Double eaves room - sleeps 2: double bed, private shower and WC.
Quad room - sleeps 4: twin beds, sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Triple room - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower, WC.
Cots are available to hire for €5 per night.
· free use of a sister hotels' swimming pools nearby · extra charge for saunas and special packages at the Viridis wellness centre · bar and cosy lounge · TV lounge · games room · lift to all floors · 105 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · buffet evening meals with choice of main course and daily starter, salad and dessert buffets · weekly speciality dinner · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Spa and wellness facilities
There's a range of spa treatments and facilities available here - things like pools, hot tubs and massages. Have a look at the hotel description for more details.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Step straight onto the slopes from your hotel and avoid any awkward ski bus transfers.
Best for families
A great choice for families, geared to make life easier for parents - and more fun for kids. Featuring one or more of the following: family rooms, free child places, kids clubs and one-parent savers.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.